part 8

you was preparing haneul's lunch in school . hyungwon walk at towards you , he was facinated that you werent the immature y/n . " need help ? " he asked scarring you , " you scared me ! " you exclaim hitting hyungwon's shoulder , he pouts touching his shoulder that you just hit . " that hurts you know . " he said while pouting , " who told you to scare the shit out of me . " you protest while pressing both of your lips together , hyungwon then lay his back on the counter and offer to help you , " well , haneul likes pear so wash it then pack in in a container like this . " you explain to him putting a pear on a container , " haneul also likes apple juice and choco milk so i'll place both of them here . " you said .

hyungwon look confuse , " so there's alot of food she likes huh ? " he asked . " technically yes , she really really like fried chicken for some reason . " y/n said , hyungwon nods , l well i also like fried chicken so ... " hyungwon said , y/n continue to pack haneul's lunch , " well , does haneul have friends ? " he asked out of curiosity .  " she likes to play with the neighbor's son , minho . so she's be missing for hours and will came home with alot of candies sometimes . minho's father is a business man so he's rich and haneul would request alot of things i can afford . " y/n said sounding abit said . " hey , youre already a great mom , you raised her alone , oh with kihyun and wonho but you manage to do well . " hyungwon said comforting her . " thank you . " y/n mouthed . hyungwon then pats y/n's shoulder .

haneul interrupts both of you , " mommy !! daddy !! " she screams out while running down the stairs . " haneul becareful . " hyungwon warn her . haneul then hug the side of your leg and giving you the puppy eye look . " whats wrong ? " you asked , " why dont you live with daddy in daddy's big house ? " she asked , you were taken aback by haneul's question , you look over at hyungwon . " well haneul . " hyungwon said and immeadiately haneul's gaze change to look at him . hyungwon looks up " uh i just moved here and your mom has been busy bcos of you going to school and daddy too cause i have a business to take care of  . " hyungwon lied . haneul nods . " lets go to school then . " haneul said running to take her school bag . " so ... does she meant that i either move in here or you moved in to my house ? " he look at you , you look at him . " no i dont think thats an option . " you answered .

he send haneul to school while you stayed at home .