Prologue

'Thoughts'

"Hans"

"Yes, young master Cale?"

"Do you think this is a good idea?" He felt himself flinch, and there he saw a cunning smile on Cales' face.

"Ehem, young master, I do not know. I'm just a normal butler." He tried to play it off even though the damage had been done.

"Hm, I see. How about I just leave it to Choi Han?" He couldn't help but relax his shoulders, which were tense when Cale proposed his plan.

"I see, then this is what we will be doing."

'Aigoo... how did this happen' was his thought as he cried internally.

____________________________________________________________

When I opened my eyes, I was in shock because he remembered sleeping while reading his favorite novel.

But he doesn't know where he is. His surroundings were strange.

Where is he? Was he kidnapped?

'Aigoo, my poor life. He was already broke and he was going to get kidnapped? At the very least, let him finish the novel where he left off. It was just getting to the best part too.

He heard someone knocking, which surprised him, because since when did a kidnapper become polite?

He tensed up as the door slowly opened. A woman in a maid's uniform looked at him in shock.

"Ah! Hans, good morning. Are you feeling well? "

"...Hans?"

"Hmm? Are you still half asleep? " He could see as the maid approached him with a concerned expression.

'Wait, it can't be ... right?'

"Uhm, can I ask where we are?"

"We're in the Henituse territory. Hans, are you still sick? "The maid asked worriedly.

'What? No, no ,no' He quickly got up and rushed to what he thought led to a bathroom, and there he saw it in the mirror, starring back at him in shock.

Bright orange hair

Pale face

Deep silver, like eyes.

' ...no way ... Did I transmigrate as Hans from the Trash of the Counts family?!'

(I had this idea for quite some time now and I wrote it on my notes and I was like, why not post it? And here and behold, for I have posted this weird fanfic hehe. Oh yes the picture I used is not mine~ Anyway, thank you for reading and voting. CIAO~)