EXTRA #1

'Thoughts'

Ever since he lived the life of Hans, there was something that he started to consider as a means of survival and as the most lethal weapon in this world.

Yes, he views it as something far stronger and deadlier than even magic and deadly weapons.

It's so lethal that even the strongest villain and cunningest man will run away and quiver in fear of its mere sight and name.

You might be curious about what it is. Well...

It is...

LEMONS!

Yes, lemons. Many people may be perplexed: why lemons?

But! Believe in Hans. They might just save your life one day, just like they always seemed to save Hans'.

Do not be deceived by its innocent and bright color. It is very lethal. It is the pure definition of "do not judge a book by its cover."

Want to get revenge on the Hero-nim, Cale Henituse? Make use of a lemon and he will quiver at its sight. If you can, add a vicious butler to it too.

Want to appease a scary assassin butler? Make use of a lemon. Be warned, though, you might have to suffer through drinking it. However, it is a small sacrifice to be made for you not to be secretly killed by the vicious butler.

Want to scare your enemy? Squirt some lemon juice into the white shits' eyes and start throwing it to hi- I mean to the enemy.

Want to compliment the crown prince of the Roan kingdom? Make use of a lemon. How does Hans know this? Well... that's another story to be told someday. Anyway, back to the topic.

All in all, Lemon is a very vital key, in Hans' own opinion, to survive in this world.

He considers Lemon as a blood-curdling weapon and a companion in bringing disaster and justice for him to keep his peaceful life as a normal butler.

____________________________________________

Hans was just cleaning when someone called out to him. He looked behind him and, sure enough, Mark, the new butler, was approaching him, looking a bit worried.

'Hmm... my need to use lemons is tingling' He unconsciously grabbed the lemon hiding in his pocket. Why is there a lemon in his pocket? It's for safety purposes, of course.

"Hans the Young Master-"

"Use this here, Mark." He quickly cut him and carefully placed the lemon in his hands.

"What?"

"It's the best way to appease him."

"But... "

"Trust in the lemo- I mean trust in me, Mark."

He could see his co-worker looking doubtful. 'Tsk, tsk, soon he will understand the importance of lemons.'

"Okay... if you say so?"

"Yes, go forth." He pushed him, almost like a parent encouraging their own child.

____________________________________________

A few hours later, he heard someone franticly calling him.

"HANS!"

He turned and was about to ask what was wrong, only for Mark to hold both of his hands while looking at him in awe.

"Oh my God! Hans, you were right! It really appeased the young master, and even Ron looked at me in satisfaction!"

"Didn't I say so? Believe in lemons, and they will bless you. "

"Yes, I will never doubt the power of lemons! I will start to believe in the lemons."

"Yes, let us go fort and praise the lemons."

"Lemons"

"Lemons!"

"Lemon-nim"

"Praise thy lemons! "

Two passing servants looked at the two young butlers with worry and confusion.

"What are they doing?" asked a confused maid.

"Creating a cult, I guess ..." was the response she got from her friend, who was watching what was happening with far too much interest.

"Wha- "

"It's better not to question it for our own sanity."

"Okay... Let's just... get away. "

"But it's just getting intere-"

"Let's go"

"...Fine..."

____________________________________________

Cale, who was given a lemon, could only look at it in confusion.

"Oh young master, if you wanted some lemon tea, you should have told me."

"But I-" The piercing eyes and benignly smile that his vicious butler gave him quickly shut what he was about to say.

'This is that troublesome butler's fault, isn't it?'

"Hm? Human ! Don't worry, I will get you more new lemons! "

'Hans... I swear you're going to pay for this'

____________________________________________

The butler, who was just explaining to others why lemons are so powerful, felt a chill.

"Hm? Hans, are you alright? Are you cold? Are you tired? Do you need a lemon-"

"Oh, no, I'm alright, and Mark, never use your own weapon against yourself, remember that." He warned him, even if Hans saw lemons as a companion. It doesn't mean he likes them per se. He is, after all, more of a sweets kind of guy.

Is he betraying the lemons? Not really.

(I was feeling extra, sooo I typed this... nutshell Pfft- I don't know why...  but Lemon has now become a... cult... with Hans as the priest hehe. Let us support the lemon-nim! PRAISE THY LEMONS.

Anyway! Thank you for voting and reading~ CIAO!)