Chapter 8

'Thoughts'

In the depths of a dark place, Hans found himself floating in a realm he couldn't quite comprehend. "Hm... where am I?" he wondered aloud, feeling a mix of confusion and curiosity.

As if in response to his question, Hans suddenly woke up to find himself face to face with the God of Death. Startled, he quickly sat up. "Who...who are you?"

The God of Death smiled kindly. "I am the God of Death."

Hans blinked in surprise, trying to process the situation. "Hm? God of death?"

Staring at the God of Death, he found himself blinking.

Stare

Stare

Blink

Smile

Stare

Unable to fathom what was happening. Hans decided to do what a normal person would do in this kind of situation.

He decided to simply cover his ears with his hands before lying back down and going to sleep.

'If you try hard enough useless things will vanish'

To his surprise, he heard a chuckle from the God of Death, but he decided to ignore it. However, it seemed the God of Death wasn't about to give up on him.

"Oh, what a cute child you are. I can see why he wants you to be his saint," the God of Death remarked.

Hans rolled his eyes internally. 'This guy and his compliments. Kim Rok Soo was right, anything coming out of his mouth is always bullcheese.'

"Come on, get up. It's cold down there," the God of Death coaxed.

"I ain't getting up," Hans replied stubbornly.

The God of Death persisted, "Hm? Come on, my child, you will get sick."

Hans couldn't help but retort, "I ain't your child, b*tch. Go find your other favorite child. I ain't got a father like you."

For a moment, there was silence, and Hans thought he had finally gotten rid of the God of Death. But to his dismay, he suddenly felt himself being lifted up in a princess-like carry.