BB vs Anyone = BB (well known fact)

Hi guys, the previous chapter wont make much sense yet, promise it will soon. give it time. 

But I hope this is what you want to read? 

Maybe this is what you expected to happen? Maybe not? TELL ME PLEASE !!!!!

Most of all enjoy!!!

Jess's POV:

We are waking North up today. His wounds are better, S has been balancing this for a long time, trying to work out the best time, muscle decay vs no drugs for pain, or something like that. All I know is that it has her stressed, super stressed and that makes us all stress, especially as his... blind.

That thought is still so strange, North, big strong indestructible North, blind.

Probably for life. The thought hardly registers, even though S told us almost two weeks ago now. It still seems like some kind of strange dream or shared hallucination, but it's not. We can only hope that Sang is enough to keep him from blowing up when he realises... that he can't see. North has a few, extra scars as well, it's not just his eyes that were damaged. It's not quite as bad as the scars across Sang's arms, but the burns don't paint a pretty picture of what was being done to him, and that's only the ones I've seen.

Luke's an entirely different story. He honestly looks like he could wake up any second and be totally fine. Most of the time it just looks at though his having a bad dream. The only time his brow straightens is when Sang curls into his side or presses kisses to his forehead or his eye lids or his cheeks. I haven't seen her kiss him on the lips yet, not since...you know. Tears stream down her face as she kisses him most of the time.

I think she thinks it's her fault, she thinks that because she had that panic attack, because she couldn't defend them, that they are going to think the worse of her. I know that's not true; everyone knows that's not true. Yes, she struggles to cope, but she should never have been in that situation in the first place. The diner was one of her safe places, she was relaxed, which was why it hit her so hard, she told us to go, which we did, reluctantly, until she needed us. I don't know how to get that through to her though, I need the Taylor's for this, to get through to her.

I don't regret it, we saved her. I know that they won't, well I hope they won't. I can't read them if they aren't awake to say anything or explain to S that they don't hate her. I really hope they don't, she has just given them her full trust, it took her so long she will never give anyone that trust again, not even Corey, who'd doing a very good job of working through her barriers. If for some... unknown reason something goes wrong, if She, Dakota's something, did something else to them, something we can't help them get through. There are so many reasons this could go wrong right now, so many. I can't lose my true family. I can't.

Someone squeezes my shoulder, my head comes up from staring at my lap, I'm on the edge of my bed, waiting for S and Phil to finish waking North up. The other 'boys' living here have been dropping in all afternoon at random times, Gabe smiles gentle at me from his position standing holding my shoulder, his eyes flicking across to Sang where she sits in the middle of the huge bed. One of her hands is tracing the lines on Luke's palm the other holding his hand steady, fingers clamped around his wrist. They delivered the final drugs to wake North up a few minutes ago, so it should be around ten before he wakes up.

Luke's face is relaxed, calm, like it always is when she sits there holding him, she lets go and moves towards North as he starts to stir, her focus totally on North, which means she misses the way Luke's hand twitches, it's the first time we've seen any kind of reaction from him other than a frown. My eyes meet Gabe's his eyes are shining, he saw it too, but Sang didn't, the question of if we tell her is obvious, do we get her hopes up?