Team time!!

I cannot believe how long this has been. Go figure? (try boys and Uni if you want an explanation!) please don't expect regular updates, but i promise i have not forgotten this book and it will be finished.

Please comment!! ( also edited at midnight on no sleep so please correct when it makes no sense!!) 

Corey's POV (continued from his last part):

"What come with the territory of big brotherness, oh big brother?" a teasing voice shoots from behind me. The screen in front of me is showing the bright dot home in the car park.

We are both on our feet in a moment, Gabe reaches her a second before me. She's still got the kids with her, Cass now clinging to one of her legs with an arm around her, Damien glaring (at Luke I think) tucked behind Cass sticking to Sang's leg. Luke is fully clamped onto her other arm. I can see Jess and North behind them, North with a hand on Sang's shoulder, the same arm Luke is attempting to strangle.

Gabe wraps his arms around her, shoving his face into her and breathing in her neck for moment, Sang looks shocked for a second before she brings her Cass arm around him and gently squeezes him back. Luke refusing to let go of her other arm. Even as the two kids press closer.

"You good Meanie?" her voice is filled with such worry, such care, I don't understand how he can't see it. She loves him. Cares about him so much. She would tear the world apart to keep him safe, like she would for all of us. Gabe just nods still hugging her, lips practically touching her neck. "Okay..." her eyes meet might questioningly, she backs off when I shake my head. I love how we can read each other so well "Alrighty everyone it's intro time!"

Gabe doesn't let her go, but neither does Luke, or North, or Cass. Which makes this awkward as we try to move, we all want to make sure she's real, all want to check she's breathing. Jess is getting as close to her as she can, without making it hard for her to walk, as the others are doing. Jess is a hell of a lot more sensible than the others. The children I can forgive and after our chat I can see why Gabe is struggling. Actually, scrap that, I can see why they are all attached. If I could be I would be right now.

"Okay, we are moving to the sofa, but first I want a hug with my brother, so Cass," the little girl looks up at her, "I'm going to need you to give North a hug for me okay, because he looks like he needs one, I promise his good at protecting people! " the girl looks up at her, Sang meets her eyes and smiles, nodding once "just super quick okay?" Cass looks fearful for a moment before nodding determinedly and heading straight for him.

The dark-haired Taylor brother is shocked when his arms are suddenly filled with a small child. Sang stoops and, seemingly on automatic, kisses Damien on the top of his head, the boy looks as shocked as North. I get the feeling that love and affection weren't a huge feature of his previous life.

"Luuuukkkkeee, Gabriel." She tugs gently on her arm to get it back from Luke, who does his puppy impression and Gabe reluctantly releases her.

Then she's in front of me.

"Hey big brother." I love being called big brother, she grins at me, I open my arms, she's instantly in them, hugging me at tight as I am hugging her. I know what said to Gabe earlier and I still stand by that. But there is a connection that blood siblings share that cannot be truly matched. One that I thought was a twin thing, but the fact I have it with Sang says it's not. If anything its growing stronger with Sang, we just have more in common. And not just in looks though her blonde hair is the exact shade of mine and Brandon's. Literally a carbon copy in a female form with green eyes.