Who am I actually jealous of?

HI GUYS, Okay... I know it's been a while I'm so sorry. University is so stressful. 

BUTTTTT there is a part here and I hope you love it!!! 

I'm so sorry it took so long. 

Just so you know i have no idea what the joke is... i am 100% not a coder of any kind!

Please comment and tell me what you think- (or if there is any spelling mistakes...very possible as i'm now going through the process on having a dyslexia test- which explains why my spelling is so bad!) 

Any way enjoy!!

Brandon's POV:

My brother is gone, he left. I want to think he abandoned me, but I can't. His not that kind of person.

I just want him back, I want my blood brother back, my best friend the one I could tell anything too. The one who always had my back. who would never betray me.

Kayli should be that person for me, she is my life partner. So she should be. But she's not, I used to think that she was, I did. I told her everything, I cut Corey out of my life, when Kayli asked me too, I did. I can't believe I was so stupid. Everything she did was to make me more hers. It's how I know it was my fault, everything I did just pushed him further away, recently anyway.

"We have a mission." His voice is still so cold, it's like he never learnt how to feel real emotion. Why have I not noticed this before?

A beautiful, delicate hand snakes through my arm, no blemishes, plum-coloured beautiful nails, polished and buffed to shine like a polished sun. Owen's, sorry, Mr. Blackborne's voice isn't actually that cold, he is just remaining professional as always, for this briefing.

"We have to find this man." I'm not really looking, too busy with the stunning girl at my side. Her hair is falling across her shoulders rippling, a wave of dark glory, in what I think is called soft curls, absolutely stunning and so shiny. I think she had an appointment this morning, but I not sure where-she was just out for a while, potentially the hair? She shouldn't be in these meetings, but who cares, we all love her and want her to be part of our Academy family so... of course she's here and of course she knows everything.

"This man needs to be found I cannot emphasis this enough!" Axel is speaking as will as the briefing wraps up.

Right mission. The man in the photo is not familiar, but also not completely foreign, as in I kind of recognise something about him. Someone behind me gasps, very quietly, but doesn't say anything. Do they recognise this man too? In the same way I do? Or? Dam I hate not knowing! Why can't I remember?

The delicious warmth curls tighter into my side as I glance to find out who's behind me. Victor and Nathen. It could be either of them, but it's Victor who looks exceptionally pale, to the point I think his going to be sick? Victor who's blinking as if in pain, either that or some kind of fog is clearing from his eyes. Always knew he was a weirdo.

"Mr. Morgan research, I'll check back in soon, the rest of you, we have a last know location, Mr. Griffin, Mr. Lee you are going to stake out this warehouse..." fingers run up my spine. Somehow they have got under my t-shirt. A thumb presses into my spine. Making my back arch. Lips press to the soft part just below my ear. Sending shivers down my body.

"Guess that means you get to come with me then!" her lips brush the shell of my ear. I had something I wanted to do, I wanted to go as see someone. I had something I needed to do. I was going to find someone? Someone important.