Chapter 5 Bad Boy Uruha

Uruha's POV

As I woke up, and I went ahead brushed my teeth, washed my face, and not to mention, my hair. So I decide to wear my all black outfit that I bought 2weeks ago and my black boots. And I did my make-up. So I want try something different, now since a man wants to bully Shyra, now it is time to show her the real me that I wanted to show her. My phone rang...

Need you like a drug, need you like a drug,...

U- Hello?

R- Hey Uruha, you ready man?

U- Yeah, Ruki, did I leave my sunglasses in your car?

R- Yeah, I have them

U- Ok I am on ny way out now Ruki, oh by the way did you pick up Reita, Aoi, and Kai?

R- Yes, well Kai is riding his motorcycle and he said that you and him is riding together

U- Alright, on my way

Then he hung up, grabbed his motorcycle keys and helmet and walked out the door. So as I got into ny motorcycle and drove to school and I also couldn't wait to get there and believe me I have a plan.

Nyshyra's POV

As I got off my bus like I normally do and was hanging out with my friend Alyssa and we were having a conversation until we both heard motorcycles and we both turned around and it was the Gazette. I said to Alyssa "Wow, I did a man look so handsome, but....." She cuts me off and said " Whoa you better be careful with those guys!" I know who they are Alyssa. She looked at me and said " Wait...What?" Yes Alyssa this guy saved me yesterday." I said to her and she said to me " I can understand that but what if...." Then Uruha spoke " What if what?" We both turned around and I was shocked of what he truly is and I spoke shyly " Uru, y you look.....s so...." he spoke again " Different,?" And I nodded and my gosh, just how gorgeous he looked and I was speechless and he spoke again" Hey shyra, May I have a word with you?" Then I nodded and said " Y yeah, sure." So I was so nervous and I felt different around him and as I wondered what he has to say.

Uruha's POV

"Hey Shyra, you don't mind if I have a word with you?" I asked her with a smile and she shyly spoke "Y yeah, sure." I think I had blew it, no stop thinking negative Uru, you can do this and hopefully she can help me to really understand her more and asked her something that is important to me that I need to know. So we both went to a.near by park and memories started to flood into me.......

Uruha, come find me! Then I still counting " 7....8.....9......9 1/2......10 ready or not here I come." As I search for her and I can hear her giggle and her laugh was beautiful, so I said" Hhhhhmmmmmm, now where could you be my pretty princess?" So then after that she jumps on my back and scares me and then we wrestled and then I landed on top of het and we stared at each other and then, Uruha.....Uruha......URUHA

*Flashback Ends*

"Hey you OK?" She asked me and I turned to her and said "Y yeah the memories are in my head." And then she spoke again"Really, are they are good ones?" Then I nodded and then I feel like someone coming so I took her into an embrace and caught a fist to the face. Then I fell on top of her and her eyes widen and then she shoves me with powerful force and just disappeared and as soon as I got up clean the blood off my lip and I turned around and I saw her on the ground so I went to her carried her bridle style and then my brothers showed up and we put her in the car to take her to my house.