"I Don't Want To Leave You Alone"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin sighed as he held the Freelancer in his arms. He had to do this, he couldn't let Caelum go alone. But, he also didn't want them to be on their own.

"𝐼 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶..𝐷𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔱.."

"𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝐺𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛, 𝐼 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑.."

They may have understood what the others had to do, but Freelancer felt like they couldn't do anything. All they did was shoot back Vega, but Gavin was the one who took him down. Were they useless without the others? They questioned, but refused to say anything aloud for the others to hear. Gavin kissed their forehead, then their cheek and then their lips passionatley, but softly. Freelancer kissed back and wrapped their arms around their boyfriends neck.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!! 𝚝𝚑- 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢! "

Caelum had interupted them, causing them to quickly seperate. Gavin sighed and let out a small groan while Freelancer merely let out a small laugh.

" 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛, 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑒. 𝑌𝑜𝑢- 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑜.."

"𝐼'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔩𝔶, 𝐹𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯. 𝐼 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱."

"𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤..𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑢𝑚, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒.."

"𝑊𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩."

Gavin smiled and kissed their lips once again as they held back small tears. Gavin walked over to Caelum and they said goodbye to the other. They walked through and the rift began closing. Something that Gavin had said moments before rang through the Freelancers thoughts.

{𝕐ᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ.}
{𝔹ɪᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ.}

Freelancer sighed as their eyes stayed on the portal. They'd been practicing alot of magic and had gotten stronger, maybe they could go through.

Nothing was stopping them.

The boys were gone.

Freelancer was alone.

They began thinking, but they needed to act fast. That rift would close any minute now, why did it all feel like slow motion? was time freezing as it waited for them to act? They had no idea what was on the other side, only what Caelum had described. It sounded horrible, but being in this room alone, after everything that had happened felt worse.

Their mind went blank, but the next thing they knew was that they had made a run for it.

{Tᕼᗴ ᖇIᖴT ᗯᗩՏ ᑎOᗯ ᑕᒪOՏᗴᗪ}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• • •
<End Of Part 1>
•••
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~