"What The Hell Did You Do!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freelancer was brought back to their senses as they felt themself spinning around. They opened their eyes and saw a purple-like galaxy surrounding.

They were in the rift..

Suddenly they felt a sharp pain. It began small, but got worse. Their eyes widened slightly as they realized what they had done. Time to enjoy the scenery wasn't an option. Gavin was right.

{EʟsᴇWʜᴇʀᴇ - 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐦, 𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 '𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'}

" 𝙷-𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚞𝚑- 𝙶𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗? "

" 𝐻𝔪? "

" 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚙-𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍..𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗- 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎? "

Caelum began rambling like usual as he threw out many questions. Gavin looked over to Ivan and their captive. Ignoring Caelum, he went to do what he came here for.

" 𝑆𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭. "

He told Ivan, using his magic to make the male sleep. He soon turned his head to the scared person in the corner.

" 𝑙𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫, 𝐼'𝔪 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭, 𝐼 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲. 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢. 𝑦𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔨𝔞𝔶 𝔫𝔬𝔴. 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲. "

Gavin assured them, before attempting to put them to sleep. Before he could a giant crash was heard. Snapping Caelum out of his rambles.

" 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚊- 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝!? "

"..𝐼 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴."

Gavin cast the spell, sending them to sleep as he walked back over to Caelum.

" 𝐴𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢? "

"𝚢-𝚢𝚎𝚜.."

With a small groan, Gavin walked over to where the sound came from. Caelum quickly followed behind, fidgeting with his fingers slightly.

They stood there in shock and fear as their eyes met with Freelancers. They were panting heavily and coughing violently. Gavin's eyes looked down and saw that they were coughing up blood. Caelum let out a giant gasp as he saw how many cuts, bruises and scars were on their body.

"𝑊- 𝑊𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢?!.."

Gavin asked in a worried but stern tone. He had warned them, but they didn't listen. Freelancer looked up to see the pair of them running over to them. They couldn't speak, nor move. There was too much blood escaping, the slightest movement would make it worse, and the coughs prevented them from letting words escape.

"𝙶-𝙶𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗...𝚆-𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• • •
<End Of Part 2>
• • •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~