"Why Didn't You Listen!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin stared at Freelancer. They were bleeding heavily.

"𝐶-𝐶𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔣𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝐼 𝔠𝔞𝔫?"

"𝙸-𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚜..𝚋-𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋-𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍...𝙶𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗- 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑-𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍..𝙸- 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎-𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.."

Gavin could heal, but it would take time. Something they were losing quickly. Caelum slowly stuttered, it was clear that he was overwhelmed by the situation and so he was barely taking it all in. He was behind and didn't want to believe what he saw.

"𝑔-𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠..𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒..𝑟-𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐺-𝐺𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛.."

The Freelancer managed to say as they let out a small chuckle. They tried to make light of the situation, though failed miserably as Gavin and Caelum's faces dropped.

"𝑌𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔣-𝔣𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔶!?"

"..𝚠-𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕-𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕-𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘- 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝!"

The two stated, slightly upset that the other made it seem like a small cut. There was more than just cuts. They weren't okay. The thick red liquid began flooding the area around them. The blood dripped down Freelancers shoulders in an electric like pattern.

Freelancer sighed as they began coughing up blood again, Gavin not knowing what to do. He loved his pride and ego being built, but now was not the time. Being told he was right while seeing his lover in this state was the opposite of what he wanted. Caelum froze and the room fell silent. Small tears from the empathy daemon were heared as Gavin turned his head, sighing.

- 𝑊𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔬 𝔴𝔢 𝔡𝔬!? -

Gavin thought, knowing that this situation was getting worse the more time they spent in silence. Freelancer's breathe hitched as their throat began feeling sore. Like they were being choked. Everything hurt, and they couldn't do anything about it.

- 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒..𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠.. -

Freelancer groaned and spoke in their mind, 'just like every other time' they had to rely on the boys. What could they possible do right now while slowly dying on the groud in front of them.

- 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛.. -

They sighed, slowly letting lose of their body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• • •
<End Of Part 3>
• • •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~