BAD ENDING! - "Goodbye..Deviant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠︎TRIGGER/CAUTION WARNING⚠︎
[Character Death/ Implied Screaming/ Emotional Damage/Swearing/Empathy Overload]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝑆-𝑆𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔲𝔰, 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔱.."

Gavin begged and pleaded as his voice broke slightly, feeling his tears become uncontrolable now. Caelums' heart shattered and his chest suddenly became tight. He clenched it harshly, panting.

"𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚜..𝙸- 𝙶𝚊𝚑..𝚒𝚝 𝚑-𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜..𝙶𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗..𝙵-𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛..𝙸- 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘...𝚊-𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..𝙸'𝚖- 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.."

Caelum struggled to speak, he could feel his emotions panic as he saw his friends becoming terrible knoted with the situation. Including his own. Gavin felt it too, but was stubborn and didn't want his lover seeing him in any worse of a state.

"ℎ𝑒𝑦..𝐼-𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒...𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦- 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒.."

"𝚗-𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠-𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝..𝚢𝚘- 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐!"

Caelum raised his voice. Freelancer was stunned as they had never seen the other like this. They were trying to make themselves feel better by helping the others, but clearly they were wrong.

-𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ..𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑..-

"𝑁𝔬..𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶'𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱. 𝑇𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱...!"

"𝙶𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗! 𝚒𝚝- 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎..𝚠𝚎- 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚚-𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.."

Gavin fell silent as he let out a sigh. He begged Freelancer to stay with them, but the pain was too much to handle.
They were slowly letting go.

Their body grew colder.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦.."

"𝐷-𝐷𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢, 𝔡-𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔱..𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔬𝔨𝔞𝔶..𝔶-𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔬𝔨𝔞𝔶.."

"...𝚠𝚎- 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞.."

"𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.."

They took a deep breathe as they began crying harder than both of the men in front of them.

"𝐼'𝑙𝑙..𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢..𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜...𝑛-𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡..𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑- 𝑛𝑜, 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒..𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ.."

They slowly spoke, managing to say a few more words afterwards, giving a small smile before closing their eyes and letting go of Gavin's hand.

Gavin felt their hand drop, meaning their body was weak and unable to move anymore. He looked at the blood surrounding them and knew one thing.

They were gone.

Caelum felt a harsh pain in his throat , coming to the same conclusion. The empathetic male bursted out into tears, screaming out his pain and frustration. Meanwhile Gavin became silent but Caelum could feel his hurting and knew he was frustrated.

"𝐹𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔰𝔞𝔨𝔢..𝐹𝔲𝔠𝔨..𝑓𝔲𝔠𝔨. 𝐹𝔲𝔠𝔨!"

Gavin yelled, screaming out curse words as he held his lovers cold body in his hands. He apologized repeatedly but knew it was too late.

"𝐿-𝑙𝔢𝔱'𝔰..𝔲𝔥𝔪- 𝔱-𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱..𝐶𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔲𝔪.."

Gavin said, knowing that Ivan and his victim were still around the corner and this situation needed to be sorted, even if he wanted his lover to be his main concern, there were other things. At least, for now.

Caelum only nodded, and opened a rift, implying he took Freelancer home while Gavin sorted out everything here. Gavin gave a small nod in response as Caelum picked up his friends body, not saying a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• • •
⚠︎You Have Made Your Choice⚠︎

Gavin And Caelum Became Closer, A Brotherly Bond Formed.

The two of them, mainly Gavin as Caelum wasn't visible to the others, soon let the rest of their friends know about what happened and told them everything. He was burdened and he blamed himself for what happened.

Caelum tries to comfort him, but it leads to nothing.

• • •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>
>
>
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍..𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛.
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

C̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ➪ {ՏTOᖇY ᑌᑎᗩᐯᗩIᒪᗩᗷᒪᗴ}
Restart ➪ { YᗴՏ? (ᴏʀ) ᑎO? }

𝙸𝚏 𝚈𝚎𝚜 ➪ { ᑕᒪIᑕK ᕼᗴᖇᗴ }

[or..click the chapter you wish to read! ;) haha. Enjoy, Freelancer.]

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×