Chapter-52

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴜsᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ғʟᴏᴏʀ ᴠɪᴇᴡ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
...

I can't see. I think I'm going to be blind for the rest of my life. I tried to touch my surroundings, it was moving, the thing I'm touching.

"Remove the eye mask Celeste." I heard the thing I was touching say. What a wonderful voice.

He removed the mask from my eyes and rolled his eyes. I was about to plan my life full of darkness and he ruined it.
(No offense to any blind person reading this. I don't mean to hurt ya feelings. 🥺🖐🏻)

"I don't want to leave you alone." I say to him.

"Don't go then." He said, not taking his eyes off the laptop.

"But I need new dresses! You know the old ones don't fit anymore. I need to stop eating so much and start actually working out." I sighed.

"Shut up. Buy other ones. You're perfectly fine."

"But-"

"Get out of the house love." He said, kissing me and getting up from the bed. I thought I was supposed to get out? Is he stupid?

He went to the closet and brought my purse and shoes. Wow, he's ready to kick me out.

"You know what-"

"Nope." He said as he pushed me out of the room.

"I am not-"

"Have fun." He smiled, closing the door on my face.

If he had any expectations that I'll get something for him, he should forget about it. He's not getting anything anymore.

I thought about roaming around the house or maybe taking a swim. Did I mention there's an indoor pool in here? I found it a few months back, it was embarassing because after living with him for so many months I didn't know he had a pool.

Dismissing the thought of swimming, I knocked on the door I was kicked out of a few seconds ago.

"Why are you still here?" He asked, opening the door.

"I need car keys idiot." I saw him going back and picking up a random car key and handing it to me. Is he expecting me to use my hearing senses and see which car's key is this?

"SUV." He said as if reading my mind and closed the door once again. How desperate is he to go back to work?

Reaching the parking, I got inside the car. The car also smells like him, I called Lydia. "Heylo."

"Celeste?" She asked.

"Yup, it's me. New number." I tell her.

"How are you?" She asked. We talked yesterday in the office? But..nevermind.

"Great. Are you free right now?" I asked.

"Oh..I..I am with my boyfriend." She whispered.

"Okay, why are we whispering?" I whispered back.

"I am meeting his mom." She whispered again.

"Oh have fun." I whispered. Wait..why am I whispering?

"I'm sorry Celeste but I gotta go." She said hurriedly. Is her boyfriend's mom chasing her? Funny scenario.

"Bye bye." I hang up the call.

The next person I called was Caden after connecting my phone with the bluetooth. "Hello Celly girlll." He sang loudly, I got scared because I didn't realise how high the volume was.