Chapter 9 || Normal Day?||

It was Seven in the morning and that's when a lot of students woke up for school, Some had to wake up earlier because they lived so far away.
And Leo was one of the students who has to wake up at six in the morning to make it to school on time. There was one problem no one else would think of, Leo had to make sure his siblings made it to school as well. Leo's The oldest, meaning he's responsible for his siblings while his parents Were lazy and slept. Leo Always tries to get his parents to do their job as an adult and be responsible, but it never works.
Leo got up, did his usual morning routine, and finally started to wake up his siblings.
His siblings are in the age range of, Four, Five, Six, and Ten.
Firstly he woke up his younger brother, The youngest named Blake. Blake woke up and it was onto Sarah, the Five-year-old. Sarah gave Leo a hard time but eventually woke up when Leo said he would cook. Sarah loves Leo's Cooking. Next up was the Six-year-old, Lola. Lola usually wakes up around Six Fifty so this would be a challenge.
Lola finally woke up and she was very grumpy for a six-year-old, the one that should be tired is Leo.
Lastly, Leo's Favorite sibling, Andrew woke up before Leo could even wake him up. Andrew is a sweetheart who loves Leo.

Now all Leo had to do was Make breakfast wait for the buses and then drop off Blake at school, Then finally Leo would make his way to school.
Andrew came down first, then Lola, then Sarah, and finally Blake. By the time they came down Leo was done cooking and he noticed it was 6:39 meaning if he didn't hurry up he would be late.
Leo's siblings scarfed down the food, got into the bus, and just as Leo Thought he was done, he Remembered he still had to drop off Blake.

Leo rushed the Preschool Blake went to, Ran as fast as he could, and made it just in time at 7:00 to realize that the school opened at Eight.

Leo was Extremely upset and he just wanted to cry. All that hard work just to wait another hour.
Just then someone tapped Leo on the shoulder.
It was a boy with Jet black hair and he seemed to have made it to school early too.

"What're you doing here?" he asked.

"I could ask you the same, but I'm just early," Leo said.

"We both came a whole hour early, wow."

"The name's Capricorn," he said.

"Leo."

The two talked and waited for Eight to roll around.

Yes, this school is odd, and Confusing. Usually, schools opened at seven and classes would start and Eight. But this school didn't do that. Classes would start at nine.

•Capricorn's POV•

Leo is actually chill, the opposite of what I expected. I expected him to be Energetic, A little annoying, and maybe a little ... well, Loud Persia.
But he's the complete opposite, Kind, Quiet, And very chill.

Then finally 8:00 rolled around. And I could get away from Leo and him wanting to talk constantly.
But my plan didn't go as I wanted, Leo followed me, we had lockers near each other too!
I was annoyed but he was quiet for most of the time. Just as I thought as if things couldn't be any worse a girl comes up to Leo. Who I found out was his Girlfriend.. if Leo wasn't annoying enough A girl who had WAY more energy than him was bound to be worse, and I was right.
She had a natural Loud volume, she never stopped talking, she made jokes that we're funny but she was just plain annoying or the jokes somehow became insults.
I could tell that she didn't mean any of it but it was Annoying. And of course, Her Best friend came along and she had the same energy as Leo.
Leo's Girlfriend's Name is Gemini and Gemini's Best Friend is Sagittarius, Just my luck.
Finally,  First period rolled around and we went our separate ways, BUT of course, all signs were called to the Principal's Office! This day wasn't going as planned. I make it to the "Meeting" Last and Eleven others were there.