Chapter 18 || First Mission ||

•Sagittarius' POV•

I didn't get much sleep after seeing that woman's face. She had such lifeless eyes.. and her Pale skin.. everything about her just wasn't pleasant, besides her personality she was very nice.

I got Only one hour of sleep after, then once I woke up I did my morning routine and exited my room.

And to my surprise, Leo wasn't in the main area.

He wasn't in the kitchen, dining area, or living room.

Only did Aries sit on the couch dozing off. He seemed to not have gotten sleep after that encounter either.

"Hey Aries! Where's Leo?" I ask as Aries snaps out of his trans.

"I didn't see him or hear him come out his room or the dorm."

"So he's still in bed?"

"I don't know.."

I knock on Leo's door and no answer.

I open it to see Leo, sleeping.

"What the.." I mumble to myself.

Leo is a morning person, why would he be asleep?

Maybe it was a rough night for him? Even though only Aries I faced that woman and Leo woke up at the end of all that, maybe something else happened.. that both Aries I are unaware of.?But Just the fact of Leo sleeping in.. not what I would expect.

It's a Saturday so he can sleep in it's just.. unexpected of him.

I left his room not wanting to disturb him. For one, he's technically my leader, and Two, Leo can have temper, I don't want to face that.

With Leo being my leader I have to respect him.

It's not like Leo's rude or arrogant. Y'know he's not a bad person.. it's just.. Leo has this sense with him. It's like whenever I'm around him I feel like something bad will happen to either him or me, or someone else! I can never shake it off.

I head to the kitchen to get myself cup of coffee, and oddly enough once I reached out for my mug, right next to mines is Leo's mug and I have this feeling like I'm going to break it. Of course I'm not touching Leo's mug but I feel like I'll break it somehow.

I grab my mug and my hand touched Leo's mug making it fall out of the cabinet and it shattered to pieces. There was no saving this.

"What the heck?!" Aries said rushing over.

"I barely touched it!"

"Sure..!" Aries said grabbing a broom. I get out the way and Aries swept the mess I made.

I felt horrible, That was Leo's prized possession. That was the ONLY gift his father ever got him, and now it was shattered, and gone.

"I just broke Leo's only gift from his dad.." I mumble to myself as Aries threw away the pieces.

Aries swept again in case he missed any pieces.

I made myself a cup of coffee and I sat there on a chair in the dining area mumbling to myself.

"I broke it, I broke it, I broke it.." I kept mumbling to myself.

"You feel horrible don't you?" Aries asked.

"Of course I do! For one I broke the only thing his father ever got him AND he's MY leader! AND TWO he'll get every. Single. Power. In. The World! Who knows what he's capable of!" I said freaking out.

"Leo's an understanding person, I'm sure he'll be upset but not do anything horrible.." Aries reassured

"Yeah, do you remember that night at Leo's place? When we saw what Leo went through EVERY DAY?!"