Chapter 11 || New Class||

•Leo's POV•

I wake up and I'm in immediate pain. I remembered what my Father did to me last night and I didn't bother treating myself. I get up and surprisingly my Step-mom was getting my siblings ready for school. I didn't think much of it besides her finally taking care of her kids. I take care of the bruises and black eye then I shower, change clothes, do my hair, and I finally look at the time.

It was almost 8:00! That's why my step-mom was getting my siblings ready, I was late. I rush downstairs to see my upset father and my siblings leaving with my step-mom in the car.

"Leo, you made your sibling late!"

"I'm sorry father it won't happen again..!"

"Your right it won't because once you get home after school it's a punishment!"

"What?! but I just got a punishment last night!"

"You think I care?! go to school now!" he said as he slapped me.

"Yes, father.." I say

I leave the house now with a red mark on my face, and I walk to school.

I make it just in time I had a few minutes to spare before first period it was 8:20 and first-period starts and 9:00. I head to my locker and I run into Aries.

"Hey, Leo!" he said happily.

I know I'm usually in a good, happy mood but right now I wasn't.

"Hey, Aries.."

"Woah, what happened to you?" he asked noticing the red mark on my face and the black eye.

"It's not what happened it's who happened."

"Oh. Your dad.."

"Yeah."

"Well. I think you'll be glad to hear that dorms are opening up!"

"Wait, today?"

"Yeah! Out parents will have a chat with Mr. U And they'll most likely agree.."

"Oh. Maybe not for me.."

"What do you mean?"

"My Step-mon will say yes in a heartbeat because she doesn't like me as my father who's a very stubborn man.. I'll have to give Mr. U Good luck with him."

"Oh, well just pray.." Aries said running off to his locker.

"Pray indeed.."

Just as I turned around I see Pisces in front of me.

"Oh! Hello, Pisces !" I say as she stares at me, with Judgment.

"Are you alright?" she asks.

"Me? Yeah! I'm fine!"

"I don't like liars Leo."

"Oh. I promise I'm fine-"

Pieces steps closer with a face that says "I don't believe you".

"Leo tell me the truth, you have a black eye and a red mark on your face."

"To spare you the details.. My dad happened."

"Oh.. Hey, if you ever need help.. About "Him" come to me alright?"

"Alright.."

Pisces left for First period

First period for me always has been math.
So I went to math class.

"Leo! What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean sir? This is always first period for me..!"

"No, there's a new class for you constellations that will now be first period for you, we're you not aware?"