Chapter 20 ||Traitor||

•Leo's POV•

L glared at me as I sat there in pain.

"Goodbye Leo flame.."

She said as she left me.. alone in the dark.

I thought my father was bad but.. this lady was worse.. she left me in this dark room, tied by chains to the ground, and she just stabbed me.. this was different from my father.. I was actually starting to miss that brutal man... and now I may not see him again.

I look down and i see Tons of blood on the floor and more pouring out of me.

L was right, This is a Long painful death..but she's probably done worse..

I start to feel weird..like I wanted to close my eyes.. and I almost did but I force myself to stay awake.

I was about to give up when someone opened the door.

I couldn't make out who it was but...it was a man I think..with brown hair..I couldn't tell if it was Current Aries or someone else.. all I remembered was their hands taking the chains off mine... then it all went black.

•Time skip•

I woke up later, much later.

I was in this room, in a bed. There was a fireplace at the other end of the room, and it seemed to be like a log cabin.

Then the door opened.

A woman with dark skin and Brown hair with a black streak of hair.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

I try to sit up but, I'm in immediate pain.

"No, no! Lay back down." She says as I lay back down.

I try to remember what happened then it all came back to me... that traitor...

"Who-Who are you?"

"I'm the Current Scorpio my dear.. and your lucky that I saved you.."

"W-what..?"

"The current Leo isn't as friendly as you may think she is.. she's a Psychopath... she acts friendly but... she Isn't.."

"What..?" All the times that I've had fun and have smiled with her... have they all been a lie?

"You got along with her... right?"

"A little.."

"Hm, well.. she isn't what she seems.."

"Clearly.." I mumble.

"You need to rest here for a while.."

"But I have school.."

"School should be the least of your worries.." she said lifting up my shirt, I got a good look at my scar and it was huge. It went from my upper chest to the bottom of my chest, it was a straight line.

"Looks pretty bad.." she said as she touched it.

I winced in pain as she touched it.

"Sorry, sorry.."

She added some ointment to the scar and she was very calming.