Chapter 23 ||Winter Wonderland 2||

Pisces has her mom work at Wonderland's rink, which was oddly convenient.

"Okay, so We're going I've skating at what time?" Sagittarius asked.

"Oh! Um, at 4-3! 3:20!"

"Okay, the light show is at 1:00, the ice castle tour is at 4:50, The shops Close at 5:10, and the Dance is a 6:00. So we can do the light show, Go ice skating, Come back possibly Shop and get ready for the dance. Sound good?" Sagittarius explained.

"Sagittarius planning? Never thought." Virgo said smirking.

"I can be organized.."

"Your room doesn't say that.." Leo replied.

"Whatever! So... it's 12:45 if we go now we'll make it early and be able to choose our spots!" Sagittarius said happily.

"Let's go then!" Aquarius said jumping out her seat.

The signs left the Earth signs dorm to go to the light show.

The school was packed with kids, and adults. Like a festival or something.

The signs made it to the back of the school where the light show was meant to be.

The woman who was setting up the lights earlier was taking the lights down.

"Hey, question ma'am.." Taurus started.

"Hm?"

"What's happening? I thought that there was a light show happening.."

"Oh, yeah..uhm something about Mr.U's kid saying that the lights bothered her eyes. Because it's his Kid we're forced to not do the show,sorry kiddos." She said unhappy.

"What?! You seemed so happy talking about this earlier!"  Capricorn said.

"I know, I was but I have to follow Mr.U's orders."

"Ugh! Phecda, ruining everything!" Gemini groaned.

The signs were let down.

The poor woman seemed so happy and now she looked so sad and let down.

"Listen,there's still other things you can do! Just not this.." she said packing up.

"Alright...bye ma'am happy Holidays.." Aries said walking off.

"Happy Holidays.."

"No light show, now what?" Libra asked.

"Well, Next would be... ice skating but that's at like what? 3:20 it's One, we still have Two hours."

"Well...shopping..?" Cancer asked.

"I guess.."

The signs went to the shopping area to see students unhappy leaving.

"What's going on?"

Leo noticed the music club leaving.

"Hey, what's going on..?" Leo asked sun.

"Mr.U's daughter had Him shut this down..!" She groaned.

"What?!" Gemini said even more annoyed with that bratty girl.

"Yeah! She's really getting on our nerves, and we've been here Three years. When she wasn't here everything was perfect this was the perfect school. Until now." Saturn complained.

"Great...Shoppings a no Go." Aries said.

"Why is she doing this?!" Aquarius complained.