Prologue:

"Dream..." Hook sighed when he moved his hand out to stop Dream from walking out, but she did not turn around to look at him. "Just talk to me, love..." Hook sighed when Dream turned to look at him.

"I want to..." Dream said, looking at Hook who furrowed his brows. "I really want to, Hook. But every time I look at you... Every time... I see you kissing her." Dream sighed when she looked away from him.

"So that's it?" Hook asked, making Dream look back at him. 

"Yeah, that's it." Dream sighed when she felt her heart breaking in her chest. She turned to leave, but Hook rubbed his face. 

"I just don't understand it, love." 

"Understand what?" Dream asked when she stopped to look at him again. "I kiss Emma, and you never want to see me again. You can't even look at me, love. But I lie to you, steal your heart, manipulate you all to get my revenge on your father, and you stayed by my side." Hook said when he scratched the back of his neck.

"Because... Because of all the things you listed off." Dream sighed when tears welled up in her eyes. 

"What does that mean?" Hook asked, getting frustrated with this back and forth.

"It's not because you kissed Emma..." Dream sighed, crossing her arms over her chest when she did not know how to explain what she was feeling. "We all just went through a lot. And... I don't know what to feel..." Dream sighed when she looked down at the floorboards. "I just know that... I can't stop thinking about you. And ever since I met you, I feel like everything in the world is telling me that I shouldn't, but..." Dream sighed, when she looked back up at him, tears rolling down her cheek when Hook watched her almost confess that she likes him.

"But what, love?" He asked her when he stepped closer.

"I'm in love with you." Dream confessed when Hook's eyes widened slightly. "Okay, great... You don't say anything back..." Dream scoffed after she practically screamed that she was in love with him. She felt embarrassed, but Hook stepped forward, when he cupped her cheek, kissing her.

Dream hesitated, but she kissed back when she moved her arms around his neck. The two of them passionately kissed for a few moments, but Dream pulled away when her head was filled with images of Hook kissing Emma.

"I-I can't..." Dream stuttered, pulling away from Hook, who sighed to himself. "I can see you kissing her." Dream sighed, when she moved her hand to his cheek, looking up at him.

Hook went to say something but Dream's bag buzzed, when she looked down, grabbing her phone to see a message from her mom. 

"I have to go to Granny's." Dream sighed when she clicked her phone off. Hook nodded when he stepped back to let her leave. "You should come... To Granny's." Dream said when Hook furrowed his brows.

"Oh, I don't think--"

"You helped us save Henry. You helped us a lot on Neverland. It's a party to celebrate you too, Hook." Dream smiled, when Hook softly smiled. "Aye, I'll think about it, love." He smiled, softly, when Dream nodded, turning to leave this time.

~539 words~