Page 25: Who Cursed the Town Again?

Emma walked up the steps to apartment number 3 when David opened the door, looking at her in disbelief. She probably thought he was cursed again, so she wanted to be careful about how she greeted him.

"Hi. Don't close the door. My... My name is--"

"Emma." He said with a smile.

"David?" She said, shocked that he remembered her. The two hugged as David held his hand to the back of her head. "You remember?" He asked her, happy that she was back and that she could remember them.

"You remember." She said, happy that he did not forget her.

"Of course. What are you doing here? Where..."

"Well, Hook found me. He brought me here; he said you were cursed." Emma said as the two of them walked into the apartment. "Yeah. We're back. Or we never left. Or... Well, we don't know. But we're trapped again." David sighed, trying to explain what he knew to Emma.

"But you know who you are."

"Emma, this curse... We don't know who did it or why. All we know is our last year; it's been wiped away." David sighed, making Emma furrow her brows.

"Wiped away?" She asked him.

"All we remember is saying goodbye to you. Feels like yesterday."

"But if you can't remember, then how do you know that's it been a--"

"Emma?" Mary Margaret asked, coming down the stairs of the loft when Emma noticed her apparent baby bump. 

"...year?" Emma mumbled as her mother hugged her. 

"As you can see, a lot's happened," David said, looking at his wife. 

"We just don't know what besides this. The whole year is gone." Mary Margaret said, holding Emma's hands. "Who would've done this?" Emma asked her parents, still shocked by the pregnancy announcement for her little brother or sister.

*One Year Ago*

*The Enchanted Forest*

"Seems like old times, doesn't it?" Ruby spoke up, walking over to Snow. "Except not running from Regina, but with her," Ruby added.

"She's changed. I have to believe for the better." Snow smiled, knowing that Regina truly changed for her children, who she gave up to save everyone. 

"I hope it sticks. But regardless, she doesn't look too good. If she hadn't tried to hurt us so many times, I might be worried about her." Ruby confessed, giving an apologetic look to Snow. "I'll talk to her," Snow said when David walked with her.

"You ready to make camp soon, Regina?" Snow asked when she sighed, getting no response. "You're thinking about Dream and Henry, aren't you?" Snow sighed, looking at the ground.

"I'm always thinking about my children. But I was also thinking there are tunnels that run under the castle. They may run beneath the spell." Regina explained as she started to walk with the Charmings. 

"Which means we can sneak an army inside," David added. 

"An army would be detected." Regina sighed, trying to think of how they could use the tunnels. 

"So, how do the tunnels help us?" 

"Because it can get me inside. And if I can get inside, then I can lower the shield. Then you can send in your army." Regina explained before being cut off by the screeching creature again.  David and Snow pulled out their weapons when the group looked up, worried.