Gregory...run pt.2

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"
Roxy and Chica yelled at the same time. Looking around to see everyone quiet.

"There's some killer rabbit on the loose, they almost got (y/n) and Gregory" Monty said with a shrug.

"Well is everyone OK?? And why is
(y/n) on the floor?" Chica said confused looking at you just laying there. Walking in the room with Roxy following

You only waving to her in response with a goofy smile.

Roxys pov~

"Oh my God, (y/n) get up from the floor already" I said walking over to her and yanking her up to her feet

"Oh uh thank you"she sheepishly smiled looking down Dusting her self off.

"Yeah no problem"

"Well what are we gonna do now??" Hearing Chica say turning my focuson her now.

"I don't know but she's obviously a threat to us and the kids" Monty snarled looking around at everyone. "But what are we gonna do? Track her down or something??" Chica snickered clearly annoyed "why can't everyone just be safe" she finished in a low tone talking to her self.

Hearing everyone bickering in the background trying to figure out what the fuck to do. Me. The greatest robot in the room- came up with an idea.

By now everyone was raising there voices" guys" I said. No one taking notice. "Heyyy" I said a bit louder, no one heard me.

"HEYY!" I said raising my voice loud enough for everyone to look at me in shock

"Ok. Now that I have all of your attention. I have an idea"
I said Confidentiality putting my hand on my waist.

"...."

"So whats your idea" freddy asked.

"Ah yes. Thank you for asking" I said walking walking over to to the middle of the room"Ok my plan is. We split up trying to find the rabbit lady AND find where's she's been staying" I finished looking at everyone with a my hands out.

"What are we gonna do if we see her" Monty asked raising a brow

" we uhm. Take her down?" I say still Confident. Not letting my guard down. But its true..what are we gonna do if we see her.

"We can look for clues or something...like you said find out where she's been staying" Gregory Butted in.

"Ok so then who's going with who?" Freddy asked Looking at everyone

"I'll go with Chica and Gregory" I declared looking at the both of them. Them nodding in response. "And you and (y/n) will go with Monty" I finished.

Looking at freddy only to see him looking at (y/n) and not paying attention to what I just said. Ugh child. Anyway

"Alright sounds good" (y/n) stated looking up at freddy elbowing him with an excited face. Then putting her attention back on me. But what (y/n) was blind to see, Was Monty looking at freddy Wiggling his eyebrows and freddy just rolling his eyes in response.

"Alright lest go guys" i spoke grabbing Chicas hand and Gregory's shoulder we made our way to the door. Gregory quickly turning around and running to freddy giving him a big hug,"stay safe supper star" freddy whispered hugging him back. Gregory let go and quickly ran catching up to me and Chica finally walking out the door.

Freddy's pov~

"Ok, where are we gonna start?" I said walking towards the two

"I think we should start at the arcade"
(Y/N) spoke up. Looking at me with those..big pretty (e/c)'s. 'Snap out of it. We got a killer to look for'.