SUNNY

Spending at least an hour cleaning lots of dirty tables. You were tired. Really tired. But you wanted to check out the daycare and see Emily...and also freddy. Something about him is just...irresistible. as a friend of course.
Yeah he was cute, and makes your heart stop a little. But thats not a the point.

Picking up your feet you started heading to the daycare going on tour watch all calling freddy

Ring~ Ring ~ Ring

-'hello?' I heard the bear on the other side of the call questioned

-'hey big bear" I smiled to myself

-'H-hey, whats up? ' He asked sounding a little nervous.

"Nothing muuuuuchhh~ I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come with me to the daycare now?"

-'THATS NOT A GOOD IDEA-'...'YES of course we'll come' Freddy interrupted Gregory

-' Alright ill meet you there'

-'Okay'

I ended the call now continuing to walk.

~~~

I finally got to the daycare walking threw the the door looking around at this place. It was...uh..definitely..colorful? A bit creepy to be honest. But you didn't care.

Feeling a light tap on your right shoulder you span around only to be greeted with a goofy smile from freddy. Where's Gregory?? Look around freddy slightly moving to the felt to check behind him.

" hey Where's Gregory?" I questioned looking up at the Animatronic

"he's in the hall way. He doesn't want to come in for some reason" freddy spoke with a shrug.

"Oh ok, alright let's go" I said grabbing freddys wrist dragging him along.

"Uh- (y/n) you don't have to-" "NONSENSE, it's fine lest go". Walking through the big wooden door. Taking in your surroundings

It was big, and fun. Looking around still you spotted Emily leaning on a counter with her chin on her palm. She was looking around with a huff when she spotted you. She Immediately with a exited expression.

"(Y/N), YOU CAME" she yelled as she was running towards you. You opened your arms with a warm smile.

She was still running. Oh no.

Feeling you hole body get nocked over with a bone crushing hud. You swore you hear something crack.

"Of course I came, I wanted to check this place out" you chuckled.

She finally got up brushing her self off. Looking at you on the floor. She put her hand out to take. Taking her hand she pulled you up.

"So wha-cha think?" She questioned looking around.

"Its pretty cool not gonna lie"

Looking over at freddy who was just observing the place. His gaze landing on you. He just simply smiled. You Returning the gesture.

"-Oh I have someone for you to meet" she smiled "oh who-" "SUNNY!" She yelled startling you a bit.

That's when I saw I
Him, or it? A tall Animatronic with a sun for a head with a huge grin skipping towards us.

"You called me~?" Sunny spoke slightly dancing in place

Emily looked up at the Animatronic
" yes I have some people for you to meet" she spoke motioning to me and freddy who was right beside me now. " sunny this is (y/n) and freddy , (y/n) and frddy this is sunny" she spoke with her hand out.