Gregory..run( last part)

Freddy's pov~

Holy shit...

Seing her leave I took a deep breath sitting up properly. I was still stunned do to the fact that I was literally cuddling a human. I never thought I would feel this way about a human.
I mean it's nice but..it would be confusing. How would everyone work?.. I mean we could kiss and what not. Because surprisingly we have tongues. But we could never go farther then that.. I mean unless she works out some technology you know?. I could already feel myself getting hot at these thoughts

But how would she feel?. How do I know I can even have a chance?. I want to ask her but, it would be weird right? Asking a girl if they would date/kiss an Animatronic?.
Why couldn't things be different..

Getting up, I walked out the door heading to the main entrance where the cops were. I was only really going for (y/n) sake to be honest..

(Y/n) pov~

"Hello miss (y/n) right?" One of the officers spoke

"Yes that's me" I said with a plane experience

"Alright your gonna have to come with us to talk" he spoke lightly touching my shoulder to bring me away from people. But before I could even take a step a metal hand grabbed my other shoulder yanking me back a bit. "She's not going anywhere" I recognize the voice. Oh God. "Freddy it's ok he just wants to ask me some questions" I whispered looking up at him. He just looked down at me. His expression Softened giving me a worried look.

"Ok fine." He sighed looking back up to the officer then back at me, letting go of my wrist. "Its ok. Everything's gonna be OK" I said then walked off to the police office to talk.

Freddy's pov~

Seing (y/n) walk off with the officer made me mad. I don't like cops. I never have. I should be with her right now. What is there asking her the wrong stuff??.

"Hey man you good" someone said stepping right beside me. Looking over to see the alligator looking at me with confusion. I looked back to the female. "Ah..I see. Worried about her huh?"

"......yeah" I simply sighed. Monty grabbed my shoulder turning me around. And starting to slowly walk away from everyone.

"I mean I can see why" Monty sighed looking at the Animatronic just staring at (y/n) while stopping from walking. We didn't go far. Just far enough where everyone can't hear us.
"Hmmm- you know what?" Monty started.

"Mm what?" I said looking over to him now. Him and his stupid smirk.

"I think"

"...."

"Your in love with (y/n)" Monty simply said crossing his arms

Looking at him in disbelief. I couldn't say anything. I was shocked. Was I in love with her!?! Noooooo. I couldn't be. This is just some silly crush..right??

"I dont know what your talking about" I stated. Getting nervous. Feeling the smoke starting to come. Glancing at (y/n) to see her smiling then quickly looking back at Monty. My face getting hot.

"Mhmm, then tell me why when I saw you guys cuddling you were holdingher like there was no tomorrow?. And when you put your arm over her shoulder. Or just right now being over Protective with her just talking to the cops!. The list goes on. I see the way you look at her. The way you always try to get close to her." We skope nothing but truth

"Holy shit...HOLY SHIT IM IN LOVE?!!"
I just now fully registered what Monty said. smoke coming out of my ears and mouth I started to panic. Turning on my fans feeling the cool, refreshing air. I was still freaking out though. "Well wha- what the fuck do I do" I whispered yelled.