1

Miranda was excited for their wedding. She knew that Ben was her happy ever after. She loved him with every single fiber in her body. He was her confidant and best friend. She had no doubt in her mind about marrying him.

Miranda was in the bridal suite with Arizona and Callie and Ben was finished getting dressed and he was sitting down talking with his friends.

" We got you a gift." Jackson said.

" Really?" Ben questioned looking over at them shocked.

" Yeah, but you gotta close your eyes." Jackson said with a smirk

" Oh hell no. I'm not going to be made a fool out of on my wedding day." Ben said shaking his head and laughing.

" it's not even like that and Bailey is going to like the wedding gift too." Curt said.

"Don't play with me." Ben said putting his hand up.

" Look Ben just close your eyes." Jackson said.

Derek came around the corner while Ben's eyes were close and placed a ball and chain around his ankle. Trying to hold his laughter.

"Okay open them." Derek said.

Ben opened his eyes and looked down." Ha ha very funny." Ben said laughing and reaching down to take it off.

" Can't believe your tying the Miranda Bailey down." Jackson said drawing a banner in the air to give emphasis on his words.

"The Nazi." Derek said doing the same thing as Jackson.

“Nevertheless sexy as hell." Ben's baby cousin Calvin and groomsmen spurred out.

"Excuse me." Ben said raising his eyebrows.

"I'm just stating the facts."
"I did hit the jackpot." Ben said smiling more to his self than to anyone.

Miranda smiled in the picture with Callie, Arizona and Meredith as the camera man took serval shots. She had to admit, she wasn't keen on a big wedding at first but it was their first and only wedding and Ben was very persistent and eager, so she had no choice.

" How are you feeling. Are you nervous?” Arizona asked as she helped Miranda slide into her dress.

" Girl no, I am marrying my best friend." Miranda said as she waved her off. " Okay I am a little nervous." Miranda said holding her hand up pinching her finger to show the amount.

"Well don't be because you are so lucky. You got one of the good ones." Meredith said.

"Isn't your maid of honor supposed to helping you." Meredith said as she pin the veil in her hair.

Miranda looked over at Callie with her feet up, drinking wine and eating fruit.

"It's my day too. She's my best friend and I'm lavishing in it." Callie said rolling her eyes.

"So Ben, you ready for life without parties, bars and women? Dam by the time we look around you gonna have five kids." Calvin Said.

" what's wrong with five kids ? And I never did any of that anyway and none of you can talk. Mr. Post-it marriage, break up someone's wedding marriage and you Calvin you are just plain long sad. "Ben said laughing.

Miranda was sitting in the room by herself. She needed some quiet time to get her thoughts together on what she was going to say at the alter. She looked up as she heard a knock at the door.

" Come in." Miranda said
" oh my goodness. You look beautiful Miranda." Richard said taking in her sight.

" Thank you Richard." Miranda said as she smiled and spun around.