Chapter 1: Prologue

I was on my way to the ANHS, a school for the elite. As expected, the academy accepted my master to the school.

Who am I? Oh, I'm glad you asked. My name is Ai Hayasaka, and I am a servant working for the Ayanokoji household. It was a welcome surprise to hear about my final mission, ensuring Kiyotaka at least a bit of freedom.

That was why I was here; I didn't think I would be here. I was trained and had social connections; my master didn't, though. I have been serving him since we were six years old. Enough of that, though. I now focused my attention to now boarding the bus with Kiyotaka.

"It looks like we are not the only ones here who are attending the special high school, Ai-chan," Kiyotaka said in his usual monotone voice.

Just as we sat down in our seats, Kiyotaka started to stare out the window. This place isn't an ordinary high school; it's bound to be full of oddballs. Speaking of which, I turned my attention to an argument in front of the bus.

"Excuse me, but could you please give up your seat for this woman?" it looked like a woman in her thirties on her way to work; an elderly lady was standing next to her.

"No, I will not give up my seat." the woman then looked like she was getting angry. "Why should I? Simply because of my age? Or perhaps it is because it is the priority labeled on it, is that it, dearie?"

The woman looked ready to punch the blonde-haired student who was talking. Although Kiyotaka seemed to be watching the scene, it was complicated not to with such a display of arrogance.

"I hope he isn't in our class."

"Yeah."
"Exactly! So why won't you? You are young so that you could stand so this woman can sit," the woman seemed to be running out of patience, now gaining the attention of the whole bus thoroughly.
"I should give up my priority seat because I am young. What kind of nonsense reasoning is that? The priority seats are exactly that, priority. Therefore, it is not against the law for one such as me to give up my seat. Why? Because my youth which Kami-sama gave to me?"

"It's okay, I can just stand." the old lady seemed to be doing damage control.
"Excuse me, I agree with this woman," your typical pretty nice girl stood up to help reconcile with the boy. "It shouldn't be a big deal to give up your seat."
Big mistake. You worded that wrong.
"Oh really? If it is not a big deal, then I wonder why all these other passengers seem excluded from this excitement?" the boy exclaimed. "If it is not that big of a deal, why not give up your seat? I suppose you thought you could guilt trip me into doing so. Well, it does not matter. I would suggest you go back to your seat, you hypocrite."

It seemed everyone avoided looking at the scene; guilty faces struck them. I noticed that Kiyotaka was looking at a black-haired girl across from us, then he continued looking out the window. The girl didn't seem to care about the situation with the blond-haired boy and older woman.
The hypocritical girl seemed to sit back in her seat, and the boy appeared right about her. She expected others to act when all she did was voice her thoughts with no actions, especially not helping the woman like she told the boy. If someone asked me to give up my seat, I would say it was better to let sleeping dogs lie. Getting involved provided nothing, that is, except a moral action.

Eventually, the bus arrived at the school, and I walked alongside Kiyotaka.
"Hey, you," it was the black-haired girl from the bus.
"You were staring at me on the bus. Why?" I started to laugh out loud; what was she trying to get from this?
"I saw that you were staring at him too. I suppose we should be asking you what you were doing staring at him." the girl glared at me, then promptly stormed off.
"Wow, that was funny." my master told me.
"But you aren't laughing, Kiyo-sama," I knew he couldn't express it; it was always fun to tease him about "Just kidding~nya."
"Nya?" dang it, that old habit when I had to dress up as a cat for a party.
"L-Let's get going to the entrance ceremony. What do you say, Kiyo-sama?" he nodded as we continued to the entrance ceremony, time for death by the presentation.

Chapter finished!

That is it for my pilot chapter. I wanted to at least show it as Hayasaka's perspective to start off since we are used to Kiyopons point of view.

I hope you all liked it. The pairing is Kiyotaka X Hayasaka. How diligent is Hayasaka to her master to please him? UwU perhaps there will be lemons in the future for this fic, who knows?