IV:𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰

1858 Concord:

I skip down the hallways before kissing my maid on the cheek "merry Christmas Mary!" "Merry Christmas darling,go wake up your brother for breakfast"I nod and jump on Laurie's bed "wake up lazy!it's Christmas!" He grunts before kicking me off his bed "how do you have so much energy?" "because it's Christmas!" I yell before skipping down to the buffet that we like to call breakfast,Laurie sits beside me and grandfather on the end as well as our tutor Mr Brooke.I look outside the window along with Laurie watching the scene of the March family with there breakfast walking up to Mrs Hummels , Jo hits Amy with a snow ball causing me and Laurie to smile at the two but we both know who we are really smiling at "thank you Mr.Laurence for including me" Mr Brooke says nervously but I don't pay attention instead looking at the beautiful blonde skip in the snow happily "perhaps you could tutor my grandchildren manners,as well as mathematics,hm?" Laurie just ignores him and then the idea hits me.

"The March's are giving away there breakfast,oh we must give them ours,we never eat it anyways!" "What nonsense are you talking about young lady?" Laurie turns to us finally "no she's right,look!" He points to them arriving at Mrs Hummels,grandfather hums before nodding "Maids can you send them some breakfast please?" The maids nod but I stop them "can I help them?please?" "Very well" I smile before linking arms with the maids heading to the kitchen.It surprises me to see stacks of delicious food already in the kitchen made and ready,I put some in my basket and some in another before holding them both carefully walking towards the March's "we must help you" the maids say in sync and I shake my head "you deserve a break,it's Christmas you can go in my room for a bit and play in there" they all hug me before bowing "thank you miss" "Lilith" I smile before walking in the snow into the March house.

Hannah answers the door looking at me confused "Miss Laurence?what are you doing here?" I smile "I brought breakfast for the girls,be shore to have some as well please" she smiles and lets me in "why are you doing this?" I lay them all on the table neatly before getting the candles and flowers and laying them out aesthetically "I saw them giving away there's to Mrs Hummel,and they all deserve a lovely feast" "thank you dear,you are too kind" I smile "it really isn't much but be sure to tell them I wish them a merry Christmas" she nods "will do" "Merry Christmas!" I wave goodbye before heading out before the March's see me.I head home just in time for the presents,Laurie has already opened one of his "what is it?" I ask and he turns to me excitedly "Jo sent a letter saying she wants us to join her club with her sisters,you can act and dress like men and be as dramatic as you want!" I smile excitedly,I get to see Amy.

I open my present and as expected random love letters from strangers 'hello beautiful girl,I saw you at the party and would want to get to know you more,please reply my beautiful, love from Victor' I scoff ripping it up "love letters again?" I chuckle "of course" "I don't know why you don't just give at least one of them a chance" "they take one look at me and tell me that they love me,they don't even know me,all they know is my looks and that's all they want from me.They don't actually like me they just want to be with me,there is a difference between lust and love" "I know most of them are like that,but you can't just presume everyone of them are like that,you are just scared of actually talking to them" "I'm not scared" "yes you are,I can tell,they aren't going to like you for you if you don't talk to them" I sigh and open the next gift ignoring him,it's a extravagant dress made of rich silk and sparkly lace.