VI:𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔟

Me and Laurie sneak into the March's and Jo quickly passes us our mens clothes,I pick out a green velvet suit with a purple tie.We hide behind a closet and the club appears to have started because Megs voice fills the room "A new play written by Miss Jo March will appear at the Barnville Theater in the course of the next few weeks that will surpass anything ever seen before on the American stage" Jo buts in "Starting the greatest actress from here to the Mississippi River,Miss Meg March" they all cheer "weekly report.Meg good,Jo bad,Beth very good and Amy sort of middling." The name fills adrenaline through my body causing me to smile and Laurie smirks at me "Mr President and gentlemen,I wish to propose the admission of two new members.Two that would be deeply,deeply grateful and would add immensely to the spirit of the club.I propose...Mr Theodore Laurence!and Miss Lilith Laurence!" Jo announces.

"No!Laurie is a real boy!" "Come on let's have him!" "This is a club for ladies!" "Amy you can't have Lilith without Laurie!" She sighs "Fine!" "There is no time like the present" Laurie kicks me out of the closet and I pull him out with me laughing "Lilith!" I hear Amy gasp and I chuckle "ladies,ladies,please,please.This is my stratagem .I deserve the blame.Jo only gave in to it after lots of teasing.Yes.I merely wish to say the slight token of my gratitude that I...!" Laurie yells ending it with a dramatic cough I bang is back "The man is sick!I will speak for his lazy self,as means of promoting friendly relations between adjoining nations.And thus,I propose these set of keys for a little post office I've made in the forest by the pond." I kneel down putting on a deep voice all of them laughing at me and Amy in shock "one for you darling,and for you beautiful" I kneel giving Beth a key then Amy that smiles at me brightly with her rosy cheeks then to Meg then Jo and keeping mine and Laurie's "This is for me and without further ado,thank you for your favor." I say before skipping towards my seat and pulling out a stool for Laurie.

They all clap for us and cheer us on.We all end up laughing and me and Amy catching little glimpses of each other looking when no one else is.