X:𝔲𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔯

1866 Paris:

Me and Amy having a picnic surrounded by flowers whilst she is drawing me and I am admiring her under the sunlight "Lilith when are you seeing your grandfather?" "Very soon" "you've said that a dozen times in the past month" "short answers to save trouble" "well,he is expecting you,so why don't you do it?" "Natural depravity, I suppose" she chuckles "natural indolence, you mean" I smile at her "look at you smart woman" she laughs "I'm not smart" "yes you are" she laughs looking away from me with flushed cheeks "anyway,I'll only plague him if I go,so I might as well stay and plague you longer." She smirks at me with a glint in her eyes "you can bear it.In fact, I think it agrees with you" I come closer to her and squish her cheeks playfully,she holds my hand away from my face whilst laughing "stop it" I chuckle and she smiles at me,we lock eyes for the longest yet.

It's like gravity is pulling us together,she looks down at my lips before quickly looking away at the sky so I join her "your eyes are like the blue skies-" she begins "since when was you a poet" "would you rather me say your eyes are like....." "like?" I tilt my head challengingly "like the ocean or the sapphires from deep under" I smile at her knowing full well that I am blushing "and you say you aren't smart" "you try it" I smirk looking deeply into her eyes "your eyes are like the green stem of a beautiful flower mixed like a sunset with the brown from the tree trunks and the home feeling of a warm fire" her face is bright red and she has a huge smile across her face looking at me with something unknown,something new. "Your soul is like the angels above us keeping us going and keeping us alive with fun and passion,making everyday better when you see them" something funny tickles my stomach like butterflies and my heart skips a beat causing me to giggle,she turns to me "what's funny?" "The things you do to me" she chuckles "it doesn't compare to the stuff you do to me" "we'll never know"

"Your soul is like that one perfect flower,I used to carry this certain flower everywhere with me,it's delicate and fragile but that's exactly why I picked it.It's special and unique,strange and unusual and gorgeous even from the inside because in the inside layed honey which is sweet and rare" I turn to her and she is smiling brightly giggling before I watch her face fall as she gets up "here" she hand me the well drawn drawing and an old one "that's great-when did you do this one?" I hold the drawing up and she smiles "the day at the beach" her smile falls "the day I met Jack" I smile "that's right" "what's he doing?" The subject immediately takes away the comfortable and warm aura and transforms it into a uncomfortable and cold one "he's in Italy with his friends,he'll be back in a few weeks" she nods before looking up as if thinking before walking further away from me then stopping.

"Don't marry him." My head shot up like a bullet,I can't believe my ears,I can't believe my life "what?" "Don't marry him" she slowly walks towards me "why?" She scoffs "why?you know why...please tell me you know why" I shake my head and she sighs "Lilith god I love you,and I am not going to sit and watch the love of my life marry someone else.I won't-I won't do it.Not when I spent my entire life loving you" tears form in my eyes.So that's love,not men giving the tiniest attention to my personality,not men flirting with me,not that uncomfortable feeling when I'm around them.This and it has been right in front of me for years and I have been too dumb to notice "no,no,no....Amy you are being unfair" "how am I being unfair?" She says quietly like if she went louder she will break "I have spent my entire life wondering what love is an-and you have to tell me when everyone is expecting me to say yes to my best friend including himself t-to marry him,which I thought marrying was an economic preposition but I guess I'm wrong again"

She bites her lip before sniffling "well,now you know...so now you can answer my question,who do you love?" Her voice breaks at the last question and I push my pity away for my own sake "that doesn't matter,we both know that doesn't matter because either way I'm going to marry him,we can't marry because the world says it's wrong.I have only just realised how much I truly loved you my entire life and I can't do anything about it because it is way too late and I am not breaking his heart,I can't-I can't do that" I walk away crying leaving her probably crying as well but I can't comfort her this time and it is killing me.I run into none other than Laurie and guessed it Jack,Jack hugs "what's wrong Lily?" I ignore the question and cry into his chest before crying out to Laurie "check up on Amy" "what?why?what happened between you two?" "You'll find out" he runs out of sight and the thought that Amy is better made me feel better as Jack rocks me back and fourth "I understand if you don't want to talk about it" "thank you Jack" he kisses my forehead but I feel nothing,nothing compared to when I'm with her.