VIII:𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥

Past in Concord:

Me and Laurie decided to bring bring Mr Brooke and Our childhood friend Jack to our beach day with the March's,the sky is bright,the birds chirping,the golden sand between my toes and the sound of the ocean in the distance. "This is Jack Vaughn and of course you know Mr Brooke" Laurie introduces "he is our childhood friend from Italy" I smile at Jack and he squished my cheek "this is Meg,Amy,Beth and Jo" Laurie introduces the girls and I see Amy looking at the ground kicking the sand but I ignore it.Me and Jack chase each other down the beach betting on who is faster which is him every time "okay stop I'm out of breathe!" I call to him and he runs to me tickling me "oh is that so slow couch?" I giggle kicking him off me "you know I don't like that" "I know and that's why I do it" I roll my eyes hitting him playfully.

I dance with Beth with her humming chords pretending she is a piano,that's when I feel someone's watching me but I ignore it thinking it's just men.Jo takes Beth and I run over to my brother before pushing him in the water and he screams,now all the attention is on us "Lilith Laurence you will pay for that you little girl!" He runs after me and I run across the beach and then notice everyone following us,Amy catches up to me and takes my hand running with me to somewhere away from everyone.We sit down on the sand laughing out loud all of a sudden she sighs "who is Jack to you?" "My friend,just like you...why?" "Just curious I suppose" she sighs again and I hug her from behind and kisses her cheek she giggles hiding face which is red "don't be sad Amy,lovely people don't deserve to be sad" she smiles "I'm not sad" "good!" I squish her cheeks and she giggles "stop Lilith!"