XIV:𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔟𝔶𝔢

1866 Paris:
Goodbye Beth.I miss her laugh and can still hear her piano in my mind and now that's the only way I would hear it,she is the kindest girl I knew and now she is gone forever.I sniffle looking around for Laurie but all there is,is a note 'Lilith I'm sorry but I had to go early because I couldn't bare it,I'm sorry' I sigh scrunching the piece of paper before leaving the building waiting for a carriage,eventually a carriage comes but Amy comes outside of it,I feel as if I froze she sighs "I couldn't let you travel alone,even if you hate me" she hugs me and I pull her closer to me missing her warmth so much "I don't hate you Amy,I never did" she pulls me in tighter "Beth was the best of us" she sniffles and I hold in my tears "yeah...she was" I release her and she releases me slower she has a frown on her face.

"I'm not marrying Jack" I blurt out and she sighs of relief "I heard about that but I just thought it was a rumour" "it's not a rumour,I didn't love him romantically and I am yet to tell my grand father" "I know you don't love him but I also know you don't love me and I respect th-" I cut her off holding her face and kissing her honey lips passionately which she melts in,kissing me back.This moment could last forever because it shore feels it.Her soft lips against mine move in sync like they are made for each other and made to be met,that 'funny feeling' runs back into my stomach and my heart beats faster,this is love,this is real love.She rests her hand on my waist sinking into me,we move in sync never wanting to stop but of course we need to breathe.We depart slowly breathing heavily,she looks into my eyes with the look of love and I smile putting my forehead against hers "finally" I whisper and she chuckles "finally"

She kisses me again having the same effect on me before pulling me into the carriage on our way home. I hold her hand smiling at it "are we going to tell them everything or not?" I ask and she sighs "my family love you so they won't mind at all but I don't know about your family...and Jack" I chuckle "Laurie is the one who made this happen so he must be happy for us and Jack said he believes love is love and he is willing to keep it a friendship" she sighs "oh thank god" I laugh and she laughs a long "Meg would of loved this-us" I smile at her "yeah she would say 'finally' and hit me with a pillow" she replies smiling at the thought "I wonder why Laurie went early though" "probably missed your grandfather,unlike you who refused to see him" she shoots back and I act offended "I do miss him" "then why didn't you see him?" "I was too busy with my love triangle and trying figure out what love is" she laughs "that's true I suppose" "you know it's true"

We arrive home still hand in hand and we laugh in realisation but none of us let go.We enter the March's home and they all hug us both squishing us,they release us and tell us to sit "so what have we missed whilst you were away in Paris?" "actually-" Laurie starts but I kick him "Ow!what a way to greet your brother!" "You deserve it" he rolls his eyes before Jo links arms with him and I furrow my eyebrows "no what have I missed?" I ask them and they both blush,Amy jumps up running to them "don't tell me!" "We are getting married!" I hug my brother tightly "told you you'd find love" "I guess you were right for once" he chuckles and I let him go then hug Jo "hello soon to be sister in law" she chuckles "you may as well already be my sister" "I guess that's true" we depart and me and Amy sit back down and everyone turns to us "what?" "What have we missed about Paris?"

"Where should I start uh Laurie got drunk almost everyday-" "she is lying" he buys in and I roll my eyes "I'm not,Amy took painting lessons,I met Jack Vaughn I don't know if you remember him from the beach" Amy sighs "and Lilith rejected him when he asked to marry him and we are..." she turns to me and whispers "what do you want to call us?" "Lovers" I say out loud and everyone gasps except Laurie who probably could tell because he always does,Marmee hugs me "now I can be your mother in law..." I chuckle "we aren't getting married,it isn't possible in church" Marmee smirks "not yet" she kisses my cheek before letting me go, Mr March hugs me "how can such a kind woman end up with Amy March?" I chuckle "hey!" I hear Amy yell and he pulls his tongue out at her before releasing me.Meg hugs me tightly "finally!" She tries to hide her excitement but fails miserably,she lets go before Jo hugs me again "good luck,Amy is short tempered" I laugh "I can beat it" "good" she departs from me and Laurie runs up to me smashing me with a hug

"You let her in?" "I let her in" he smiles letting me go patting my back,I look up to see grandfather coming to hug me I freeze,he hugs me "I may be strict but I am not a monster" I smile hugging him back "thank you" "don't thank me for having human decency you sound dumb" I chuckle and let go and he wipes a tear from my eye.someone knocks on the door and I answer it being...Jack "oh,Jack" "I know about you and Amy you don't have to lie because you are terrible at it,I'm here to talk to Amy so she knows how to take care of a short child that you are" "ouch" I let him in and Amy stands up "Jack" Jack smiles "now I know why you were always so jealous of me,Lilith,just a warning she can give you a headache" she sighs of relief "I can handle her" he laughs hugging her,she freezes so I smile at her nodding causing her to hug him back they let go and I pay both of them on the shoulders "the war is over" I clap and they roll there eyes.