A/n: It's about to go down!

Hello all my lovelies! And welcome to 2022!

It is I, DimensionGun, back from the dead at last!

So, I realized that this story has been sitting here for years with me having absolutely no motivation to get further than the first season.

BUT!

I have ideas for all the way up to the new seasons! Like season 14 and the like. 

I started this story when I was 13 and finally got the courage to publish it when I was 15... that was five years ago.

Yes, I am a 20-year-old woman who loves Ninjago, get over it. It was my childhood.

But now that I'm older my writing skills have improved quite a bit and so has my storytelling. One of my New Year's resolutions is to keep up with some of the stories I have published and this one's on the list.

So, I've decided to just rewrite the story with a couple of changes. 

One: Liz will not be a part of it anymore. She was and is one of my best friends, but she got a boyfriend a while ago and I just feel awkward writing my friend into a relationship when she's in one and doesn't even live near me anymore. That, and I've come to love Pixane way too much this past year! 

Two: I'm going to try and make it less cringey, so less random songs thrown in.

And three: I'm going to try and make it more realistic. So, a little more mature. Not as in 18+ stuff, but as in, real world situations with less childish tones. The show is made for children, yes, but I want the story to fit more into the young adult genre like I've always pictured. 

I hope you'll enjoy the new journey of the Lehner sisters as they travel to a new world and discover parts of themselves that they never knew existed.

 ~D.G.