Episode 5: Can of Worms

A/n: Hey everyone! I'm still alive! YOO HOO! Anyways, I am so so sorry this took so long to update. I just got major Writer's Block about half-way through the chapter. But I got off my lazy butt and got it done. And I am so happy that I finally can move on to another episode. Hope you enjoy this randomness I've made from Ninjago! (Which I do NOT own)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ireland's P.O.V.

"Just jump up, kick back, whip around, and spin. And then we jump back, do it again. Ninja-Go! Ninja-Go! Come on, come on, we're gonna do it again-" I was cut off by the bathroom door opening. I roll my eyes and start rinsing the soap out of my hair.

"Lloyd. I swear, if that's you trying to take my clothes, I'm going to throw you off this boat." I explain. I hear a gulp and quick footsteps before the door closes again. I smirk, sticking my head out from behind the curtain. 'Good, clothes are still there'. I shake my head at the young boy before finishing up my shower.

I get dressed and dry my hair enough so it's not soaking my clothes. I sigh 'I'll have to straighten my hair now. Great'. If you couldn't tell I don't like doing my hair, but I also don't like having it curly. It's naturally really curly but I don't think it looks good with the length it's at. 'Oh well, I'll do it when it's dry'.

I head to the girl's room and hang the towel up to dry. I grab my guitar to practice, but when I strummed it, it sounded off, like way off. I look it over and see that my G cord is missing. 

'Are you kidding me?'

Eden, who apparently was asleep, wakes up from the noise and looks at the bottom of the top bunk and screams, well more of a shriek really. "What!? What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "L-l-l..." she stutters from the floor "L.. what?" "Ladybug!" She points at the bed. I sigh in relief and roll my eyes. "It's just a ladybug Eden," I stated. "Exactly" she said in a low, evil tone trying to scramble away from the bed. "Eden, you ok?" Lizzy said coming into the room with a cup of 'orange juice.' "Yeah she's fine, she just saw a ladybug." Eden got off the bed and went to get dressed, while Lizzy took a big gulp of her 'juice,' but she immediately spat it back out in disgust.

"What's wrong?" Eden asked looking at Lizzy puzzled. "This is terrible, it tastes like watered down macaroni," Lizzy said with her tongue sticking out of her mouth in disgust. "Macaroni?" Eden and I both repeated confused. There was silence for a minute until the three of us heard an evil giggle come from behind our door. "Lloyd" we sighed in realization and turned towards the door with our arms crossed. The door opened up with Lloyd standing there with an evil grin on his face. "You have five seconds to run," I said walking towards him maliciously. His face formed into a worried one, and he turned and ran down the hallway. "Today's the 'Can of Worms' episode isn't it?" I asked looking at Eden and Liz annoyed. "Seems like it" Eden replied. "I have no idea..." Liz said unsure, she never really watched Ninjago.

"Wait, what time is it?" Eden asked. "About 9 ish, why?" Liz answered. "I think the boys are yelling at each other now, should we go see?" There was silence before "LAST ONE TO THE BOYS' ROOM IS A ROTTEN DRAGON EGG!!!" we all laughed and Liz and I started running towards the boys' room. Eden stayed behind for a minute to get dressed. And then ran off to join them.

"You couldn't have just been happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!" We heard down the hall, "quick the 'pink' scene is coming up" I whispered and ninja ran to the door.

"You know how long it took me to make that? Three days! THREE DAYS!"

"It is an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot"