Episode 3: Snakebit

A/n: It's been about 5 weeks since the last 'episode' (in the series), so Eden is mostly healed. Sorry if this messes things up for you but I need Eden healed in this.

Ireland's P.O.V.

"Ireland.... Ireland.... ANGRY-LAND WAKE UP" I heard someone yell in my ear. I slapped their face away from me and rolled over, putting my pillow over my head. I felt something hit me and realized they were attacking me with pillows again. I curled into a ball and just let them, not wanting to get up.... then I felt someone grab my leg and I grabbed onto the headboard not letting them pull me off.

"UGH... Just get up!" Liz yelled "NO I don't wanna" I whined in return. She sighed and had someone else grab my leg and they pulled while the last person kept hitting me. "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'M UP! SHEESH!" They let go finally and I fell flat onto the floor. I glared at them as I got up and got dressed. "You guys are meanies" I whined childishly.

They just shrugged. "So what's on the agenda today?" Eden asks 'making her bed', really all our beds are a lumpy mattress and fairly thin sheet. "Well me and Sensei are going into town for groceries and better blankets and pillows" We let out a sigh of relief at the mention of a better bed. Nya suddenly perked up in excitement "Oh come on, Sensei's waking up the boys and it's really fun to watch, not as fun as waking you up though Ireland." They chuckled as I pouted and we ran to the boys's room. Sensei was just about to walk in with a gong. Our eyes widened and we hide behind the wall peeking our heads out, like in the cartoon way. Me at the bottom, then Liz, then Eden, and Nya on the top.

Sensei walked in slowly banging the gong saying "Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you". The boys bury their heads in their pillows and blankets grumbling as Sensei continues "You wanted to reach your full potential. We must treat each day as an opportunity." He finally stops the banging when Kai jumps off his bed "Okay, okay we're up" he says grudgingly "but if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we at least get a goodnight's rest?" he continues, walking over to open the blinds, which fall off at his touch. Liz giggled and he looked over at us annoyed. We walked out from behind the wall and stood by Sensei.

"Ugh. You call that rest? I think my back has more lumps then the mattress." Cole complained stretching. Jay started speaking from the bathroom while getting ready to brush his teeth. "We were up so late last night, talking about how cool it is to have our own headquarters" I leaned over to Eden as Jay turned on the faucet "should we tell him about the water?" She shook her head smirking and I smirked back as Jay went into a coughing fit not realizing that the water on his toothbrush was sand. We girls laughed and Jay blushed a bit from embarrassing himself in front of Nya.

We left for the kitchen still chuckling a bit as Zane asked what they were learning today. Eden and Liz peeked there head back inside just in time to see Zane fall through the floor. They laughed at the predicament and followed Nya and I. Nya went to the bridge to try and get the systems up and running, Liz and Eden going with her seeing as they're the smart ones of all of us. I trudged to the kitchen, still a bit tired and... maybe... possibly... a little.... just a tiny bit... jealous.

*Sigh* Well can you blame me? Their all, like, super smart, and I'm just... me. I sighed again and said to myself "Ireland, you have no reason to be jealous, sure they're smart, but so are you, just not as smart. You're good at plenty of other things as well, so no. I will NOT be jealous of my best friend and little sister. They deserve those brains of theirs and I don't need them" I grinned as I realized I was right. I have nothing to be jealous of.

I snooped... 'snooped, snupped, snoopeded? Are those even correct in this sentence? Oh well'. I snooped through the kitchen and found out we had stuff to make griddle cakes. Basically pancakes, except they're made on a griddle. So I made those up along with some bacon and about half an hour later breakfast is done.