Episode 6: The Snake King

Ireland's P.O.V.

"Okay Lloyd, quick test. Say you didn't know which serpentine you were fighting. How would you defeat 'em" Liz asked as we sat around the table.

"Well first I'd stomp on his tail, then when he turns; a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd explained. Cole leans toward him and starts changing the scenario "Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control" Zane cut in "Or he's already put you in a squeeze" Kai "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom, trust me. Bad stuff" I raise a brow "Hey so is Fangpyre venom. I still have the side effects, see" I leaned over really close to him and hissed like a vampire, showing him the fangs in my mouth.

He shrieked and fell backwards. We all laughed and Lloyd asked Sensei what we asked him. To which he sighed "sadly it was the Sacred Flute, you boys so carelessly lost." I made a face as the boys denied it. I scratched the back of my neck "Actually Sensei, that was me. And I didn't lose it. Pythor stole it. That's kinda how he got me in the first place."

"Whatever the case; without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again and one day: they will be stronger" Sensei spewed out his infinite wisdom while pouring a cup of tea. Then Cole spoke up

"Don't worry Sensei, I've almost reached my full potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we won't need any magic flute."

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha don't make me laugh"

"I thought we decided I was destined to be the Green Ninja?"

"Oh ho, the only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird"

"This coming from you, Blue Boy" I threw out.

All the guys started arguing about why they were gonna be the Green Ninja. Eden stands up and yells "All of you shut up! I don't give a fudge who the Green Ninja is. It could be Lloyd for all I care!" She walked away grumbling while I made a face (A/n: one on the right, at the end ignore the rest of it. Racktrack's face for those of you that know.).

I laid my head on the table, my body shaking with laughter, but no sound came out

I laid my head on the table, my body shaking with laughter, but no sound came out. I looked at Lloyd and he looked a little offended so I gasped out "I'm not... laughing at... you Lloyd. Hehehe... it's an inside... joke between me and Eden. You wouldn't get it." I mean he might but I can't tell him or else that may change the future and who knows what would happen after that.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?" Lloyd asked Sensei as Eden came in the room, with a carrot in her mouth. "You're new uniforms" The guys gasped excitedly and started fanboying over the new GIs. I rolled my eyes at 'em. "Nothing for me," Lloyd said looking at Sensei, who stumbled on his words for a minute before handing him the box. Me and Eden looked at him

"LUCKY!" He looked at us weird

"Dude the box is like the best part of getting a package."

"Yeah, like a couple of years ago, I got a really nice present from my family in the mail. And Ireland here only wanted the box since it had.. like gold designs on it."