Episode 4: Never trust a Snake

Recap:

"What? Can't handle the Brookstone charm?"

"N-no y-you i-idiot. T-t-the... v-venom"

Third person P.O.V.

Luckily, Nya had a little bit of the anti-venom left. So, Ireland's not a snake, but since her body isn't originally from Ninjago, it took a while for it to work. She's fine now, there was just one little... tiny... barely noticeable side-effect.

Ireland's P.O.V.

"I still can not believe you have fangs now" Liz said from her spot against the door. I looked in the mirror one last time, smiling to show my canines. Which are now longer and like a vampire's. I sighed leaning on my hands against the sink. "On the bright side, I don't hisss.." I tilt my head irritated "...most of the time". Liz gave me a small smile and shrugged as we walked into our room. "You'll get used to it... now let me check your shoulder" I shook my head and chuckled "That would be the fourth time you've said that in the ten minutes I've been up" "Hey it's natural to worry about a friend" she said pushing me to sit on my bed. 

I moved the tank top strap to the side and let her do her thing as Eden and Nya woke up. "Morning" I said with my head tilted away from my left shoulder. "Mornin'" They chorused getting up and making their beds before they paused. They turned around and lunged toward me as Liz finished. "YOU'RE AWAKE!" I laugh as they pounce on me in a hug. I got the same reaction earlier with Liz. "Haha yeah, I'm awake" they get off and ask how I'm doing. "Guys I'm fine, it was just a scratch" Liz rolled her eyes as I got up to get dressed "yeah a scratch that put you in a 2 day coma." 

I froze then slowly turned around to face them "What?" Lizzy rubbed her neck sheepishly "Yeah sorry, forgot to mention that part" I sighed "that would have been nice to know earlier" I shook my head and went to the closet, which literally only has a pair of jeans for each of us girls (but a skirt for Nya) as well as a shirt for each of us and mine, Liz, and Eden's GI's. 

We got dressed behind the shojis, each of us girls had one. "So anyone else have a weird dream last night?" I got two 'yeah's from Eden and Liz, and a hesitant 'no' from Nya. "Why?" Nya asked "Well each of us have really weird dreams sometimes and we like to share them, just for the heck of it" Eden explains as we all come out and I get on the floor stretching, seeing as I've been out-cold for two days. 

"Liz, why don't you go first?" I say from my 'seated splits' position. "Okay, so short version, it starts out in my old home and there's this crocodile king, and he tells me I have to go to China to prevent a war between reptiles and humans. So I go to the docks, more like transport there, and this whale comes up in front of me. I get on it's back and there's a mariachi band playing music. I sing along and dance around, until the whale takes us to the ports of China. And as soon as I step off the whale and wave bye to the band and whale I wake up."

Nya looks at her weird, but me and Eden crack up laughing. "Trust me, Ne-ne. That's one of the more normal dreams any of us have had." Nya looks a little shocked "really?" "oh yeah, like my dream last night involved me breaking out of a prison with these really buff scary looking dudes, then we had to walk across a dam, then run to a car because zombies were chasing us. I was the only who made it out and had to drive the car away shaking zombies off the top of it." I explain standing only to lower my upper body and grab my ankles.

"Ugh. That doesn't sound pleasant" Eden grimaced "What are you talking about? That sounds awesome!" Liz exclaimed after putting her eye stuff on. "Not all of us like zombies, Lizzy" Eden said putting on her shoes. "Plus it's a lot scarier when you're actually being chased" I say stretching my shoulder. "What about you, Eden?" "Well, it starts off with me and Avery-" "who's Avery?" "Our zittle bruva" I say switching arms. "Huh?" I rolled my eyes "their little brother. You'll learn to understand her weird accents soon, don't worry." Liz explained to Nya.