Prologue

So, starting off the scene, there are three girls, one is from Washington who is visiting and the others are from California (where we are now). They're having a sleepover and are in Ireland's room laying on her bed which is big enough for all of them to get comfy enough to watch whatever they're gonna watch.

"So, what are we going to watch?" Eden asked Ireland as Ireland turned on the TV to get onto Netflix. "Well, whatever we're watching, I'm probably gonna fall asleep during the middle of it," Lizzy said getting comfy on Ireland's bed. Eden chuckled while Ireland rolled her eyes then smiling.

"I was thinking about watching Lego Ninjago, anyone else?" Ireland said sitting on her bed to relax. "Sure," Eden and Lizzy said at the same time.

Ireland got the movie started, and the theme song going. "Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin," Eden sang softly tapping her foot on the bed. The show started, and Ireland immediately started to say, "Do you know how cool it would be to be in this show?"

"Ya, it would be awesome, I know I'm 15, but I'm still a child sometimes." "Act like a child, Eden you're in college already because your grades were so good, you're, like, smart." "Thanks, but that was just luck, now, shh." Eden said getting comfy as her eyes settled on the TV Screen. Ireland rolled her eyes at her little sis, than she looked at her friend Liz, who was already starting to drift off to sleep.

"Seriously?" Ireland asked slightly annoyed. "Hey, I stayed up late last night to study for today's test, so don't judge me," Liz said defending herself. "Shush your mouths children, I actually want to hear the movie." Ireland looked at her sister with a 'really' face, but shut up nonetheless, wanting to watch the one of the best shows EVER!

By now on Ninjago, Kai was telling Wu, and his insults, to get out of his shop. "DON'T DISRESPECT THE WISE ONE, KAI!" Ireland screeched, which caused Lizzy to jump off the bed. "WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED? WHO DIED? IS CAS HERE TO TAKE ME AWAY? TAKE ME CAS!" Ireland and Eden pause and look at her weird. "Who's Cas?" Eden asked "A guy off of Supernatural she likes" Ireland answered for her friend. "Oh, okay" she said satisfied, turning the TV back on.

*Time Skip*

As promised half way through the movie, Lizzy fell asleep. Now at the end of the movie Eden went to get ready for bed. Ireland was about to as well, but she got this strange feeling and looks at the TV. For a split second it looked like a spark in the middle of the TV, but when she looked again it was gone. The oldest shook her head and thought 'Man... I gotta stop reading so much fan-fiction' and walked to the bathroom to get changed. Few minutes later she's in her tank top, boy shorts, and 'Dance' sweatshirt.

"IRELAND!!"

That sounded bad.

She rushed to her room, only to freeze wide eyed.

There was a large, swirly, green cyclone where the TV used to be.

And her best friend was half way pulled through it.

The short haired girl unfreezes and runs grabbing Liz's other hand, trying to pull her out.

"Eden, on three we pull." She commands over the wind that was coming from the cyclone, even though she was terrified.

Her sister nods fearful for their friend.

"One"

"Two"

"THREE!"

Then they pulled, but it back fired. The momentum they had wasn't enough to keep the wind from pushing the three girls back into the cyclone. All they could sense was green light and each others scream before everything went black.