Stacey Shenanigans

A/N ))

It seems Stacey has become a beloved character among my friends.  I don't ask you to read it, but this will be today's only chapter.  Moon, Sunny and Y/N will also have their own shenanigan chapters.  Maybe even Mini Music Man.  

Stacey POV ))

Whoever said the building should open at seven in the morning needs to be publicly executed.  Kids don't even show up until nine.  

Walking through the doors of that damn building again, I put my hair up.  I missed my bus again, so I needed to call my ex-girlfriend to give me a ride.  It was awkward.  

Still, I tried my best to rub the lipstick off my neck.  

One of the security bots waved at me.  I waved back.  Seemed rude not to.

Walking through Rockstar Row, I could see the animatronics getting ready.  Freddy fixed his bowtie.  Monty was putting gel through his mohawk.  Roxy was crying.  

Where was Chica?  

I peered through her window, but I couldn't see her.  However, I quickly found out where she was when she caught my wrist and dragged me into her room.  She was filthy.

"Ay, Chica!  Warn me next time, will ya?" I told her.  Her eyes stared blankly at me, not giving a flying fuck, nor a walking fuck.  Hell, not even a standing fuck.  

"What do you want?  I need to get to the daycare before any kids show up."  I needed to child-proof that light switch.  One damn rule in the building, and they all want to break it.

Chica's voice box was unsettling.

"Could you please get me some glitter glue from the daycare?" she asked, trying to sound sweet.  She sounded more like a haunted doll more than anything.  Like the sound echos through her body before it comes out.

"And why do you need glitter glue?" I asked.  There wasn't anything wrong.  It was just weird.  Also, it could be hard to get it out without Sunny or Moon noticing.  They weren't too keen on the craft supplies leaving the daycare.

Especially the glitter glue.

Chica leaned down and whispered.  Well, as much as she could anyway.

"I heard some of the children say that they've eaten it before.  I just need to try all the food!" she said.  Well.  I can't say I'm surprised.  

I won't lie.  The animatronics here have always kind of scared me.  Sundrop was the only one that scared me... less.  He was funnier anyway.  

I just always thought that one of these bitches would eat me one day.  They all look like 80s-themed monsters.  

If there's any robot in this building that would eat me, I'm pretty sure it's Chica.

"Sure...  I can do that," I told her.  She kind of headbutted me.  It might've left a bump.  Was that her way of saying thank you?

I left her green room, confused at what I just agreed to.  Some part of me wished the glue would lock up her systems.

When walking to the daycare entrance, I could hear Sunny, frantically cleaning the place.  Wacky dude.

Unfortunately, this would mean he'd greet me as soon as I walk in and won't stop talking until the first child walks in.  

I tried to think of a plan to keep him off me.  

Damn my coworker calling out today.  I could've used him for this.  Maybe Y/N would work?

They should be awake by now.