Third chapter

"Ehem" "EHEM" "WAKE UP" Jake desperately tried to wake Jungwon and Jay up.

"Mmmhh what do you want ?"

"It's already half past seven mate
, we need to film an episode for YouTube today."

Hesitantly, Jay sat up from his bed and carefully shook Jungwon awake.
Jungwon woke up annoyed but when he saw that it was Jay who woke him up, he smiled and got up.
Jake witnessed the scene and rolled his eyes.
"Of course, they are just besties.. They can't fool me ", he whispered to himself.
With a smirk , he left the room.

Jungwon and Jay were changing when Jungwon realized that he was actually feeling good instead of tired.

"Thanks to you, I was able to sleep without overthinking at all, if I could, I'd sleep here everyday "
"Well, I wouldn't mind actually. "

"Noo I was just kidding. I don't want to bother you every night hahah."

"No, I really mean it . You can sleep here whenever you want Jungwon. I really enjoy having you by my side.

When they joined the others, the staff already prepared the cameras and a bowl with paper notes.

"I wonder what we'll do today. What do you think it will be Riki? "

"Mmhh. We'll probably have to answer questions that are written on the paper notes."

"Probably " Sunoo responded.

Their assumption was correct. Each one of the members had to choose a note from the bowl and answer the questions that were written on them truthfully. What they didn't know at first was that they were connected to a lie detector so they were forced to tell the truth. Who ever lies the most , has to do the dishes for an entire month.

Firstly, it was Sunoo's turn. Sunghoon read out the questions for him.

"Sunoo, which song is your favorite from all of our tracks?

"Mmmh. Tamed-dashed."

"The machine says it's true. Okay next question: Did you enjoy sharing a room with all the members before our debut?"

"No. It was way too hot in there hahah."

"Also true. "

After each member was asked several questions, they were done filming. Heeseung lost and the members were teasing him about the dish work.

"Guys, I have an idea"

"What is it Jake?"

"Why don't we play the same game later. I mean we were only asked boring and basic stuff earlier but without the cameras, we can ask more spicy stuff . And we have the machine as well.. "

"That's a cool idea" , Ni-ki replied. " Let's do that later! "

Everyone agreed and Jake was pleased.
He wanted to use the chance to make Jungwon and Jake realize that they may have feelings for each other . Or at least find out if they did because the two were acting kind of sus ...