Eleventh chapter

After both Jay and Jungwon were done dressing and freshly showered, they entered the car of their company.

"Where are we driving to?" Jungwon asked.

"You'll see, just wait."

"You better not prank me Jay."

"How could I prank my precious boyfriend?" Jay responded teasingly.

"Shh, the driver might hear us !"

"So what aishh."

"We need to be careful!"

"Alright, alright calm down. I'm still going to hold your hand tho."

After driving for half an hour, their driver stopped the car and Jay got out first, opening the door for Jungwon.

"What a gentleman " Jungwon smiled.

"Of course, I don't have that many chances to take you out for dinner after all."

"I'm still curious about the location. "

"It's a surprise." Jay smiled and confidently took Jungwon's hand since there  didn't seem to be any sasaengs around.

"Let me put on a blindfold."

"O-okay."

Jay led the younger to a restaurant that he reserved for just the both of them. The table was decorated beautifully with flowers and candles. The lights were dimmed and there were violin players and pianists.

"Okay. You can take the blindfold off now."

When Jungwon opened his eyes, he was stunned by the beautiful location.

"Where are we? This place is just beautiful. Did you reserve the whole restaurant just for us ?"

"Yes. We are at the restaurant called "Mingles". "

"Wow. Thank you so much Jay."

"No need to thank me. Let's enjoy the food."

They sat down and the musicians started playing.
It felt like a scene straight out of a romance movie buy they enjoyed every second.

"Before we leave, I have something for you."

"Even more??"

"Yes. You are the most precious person to me after all."

Jay pulled out a small case and opened it, revealing a beautiful silver ring with a sun design.

"Give me your hand."

Jungwon held his hand out and Jay put the ring on his ring finger.

"I love it. It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it. Actually, I have a matching ring, see? Your ring has a sun design and mine has a moon design."