Fourth chapter

"Alright guys, let's get started, who wants to be asked first ? What about ... Jungwon ?" Jake asked .

"Alright. Leader first I guess."

"Let's all ask him one question. You guys go first."

"Do you enjoy being our leader ? " Ni-ki asked.

"Yes. Sometimes I'm a little stressed but over all I like my position. "

"The machine shows that it's true. Sunoo , ask him next. "

"Okay.  Jungwon, which member annoys you the most ? It better not be me ."

"Mmmmhh let me think ... No one really. "

"That's also true, good for you hahah. Sunghoon ask him next."

"Are you secretly in a relationship?"

"No"

"Also true, you are good at this."

"Okay my turn " Heeseung said . " Have you ever been in a relationship? "

Jay was very curious to know his answer. Secretly, he hoped that Jungwon would say no. He started bouncing his legs because he was getting nervous.

"No, I rejected all of the girls that approached me at school."

"True. Come on man, why would you reject them. You could've had fun. "

Because I'm not into girls - Jungwon thought to himself.

"I don't know, I guess I wasn't interested. "

Jay was dying to know if Jungwon liked boys but didn't dare to ask him that because it would make him seem suspicious. Instead he asked :

"Who is your favorite member ?"

"Uhhh" Jungwon nervously looked at Jay. Would telling the truth make me sus ? Nahh probably not.

"Jay hyung."

Jay smiled. Hearing Jungwon say his name satisfied him.

"He is your best friend after all " Sunghoon said .

Not the word "friend" again .. Why is it bothering me so much, Jay thought to himself.

Jake noticed that Jay's mood shifted after what Sunghoon said and he grew even more suspicious of Jay and Jungwon.

"Alright my question now" Jake said. "Do you currently have a crush on anyone? "

Jungwon's POV :
Do I ? I mean idk.. I definitely don't like any girl or have never liked one .. But there is Jay.. I can't deny that he doesn't look really good and that he makes me happy . But maybe I'm just mixing it up with friendship. Ughh idk, I mean I do know but I'm scared to admit it. What if the others find out ? What if he finds out ? What if the company or fans notice? What am I thinking, Jay probably doesn't even like guys.

"Uhhh, I don't have a crush on anyone. "

"Mate , that was a lie " , Jake stated with a smirk . I knew it , he thought to himself.

All of the members started teasing Jungwon who was getting uncomfortable.

"Alright guys, enough, he doesn't have to tell us if he doesn't want to " Jay said to rescue him.

Jungwon thankfully smiled at him.
If only you knew that it is you Jay, Jungwon thought to himself.

After a while, all of the members were questioned except Jay.

"Alright guys it's Jay's turn to be asked now: Are you a virgin?"

"Whoah Riki, that is quite intense, but yes I am. I want my first time to be with the right person you know."

"Ouuu a truly romantic person."

For some reason, Jungwon was relieved to hear that. (a/n: I wonder why ;) )

"Have you ever dated anyone?", Sunghoon asked.

"Yes, but I broke up with her because it didn't really feel right."

"That's the truth."

Ouch. See, I knew that Jay is into girls. Damn it,  for a second I hoped that he is into guys too, Jungwon thought.

Sunoo and Heeseung asked him random things that Jay answered truthfully.

"Which member would you most likely want to live with for the rest of your life, if you had to ? " Jungwon asked.

"You , Jungwon ", Jay answered while intensely looking him in the eyes.

"True."

Jungwon enjoyed the eye contact and felt his face heating up due to his direct answer.
Jake noticed that they were literally staring into each other's souls and smiled to himself.

"My question now, lads. I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked Jungwon before : Do you currently have a crush on anyone ? "

Jay's POV :
Shit. What do I say? Do I ? .... I mean I do like Jungwon but what if I'm just confused. I guess I'll just let the machine tell me the answer.

"Yes."

"That's also true mate " , Jake stated.

Jay looked at Jungwon again who was dying to know who it was. Jay tried to signal to him that it was him but Jungwon was sure that Jay was straight .

After the game, everyone went back to their rooms.

"Jake, do you have a second ?" Sunoo asked.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Don't you think that Jay and Jungwon are acting kind of sus. I mean, they were looking at each other the entire time and they are the only ones that have a crush on someone.. Since you suggested the game and asked them the same question, I wondered if you know something about them that I don't."

"See, I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Let me tell you a secret : I think that Jay and Jungwon have feelings for each other but think that the other doesn't like them the same way. That was the reason why I suggested to play this game in the first place. To find out whether they like each other or not . And now I'm 99% sure that they are but are scared to admit it."

"Mmhh. We should observe the two and maybe talk to  them individually to let them know that we'll support them no matter what."

"I agree. We should help them. I'll talk to Jay later and you can talk to Jungwon "

"Sure , let's do it that way."