Tenth chapter

The members finally got a day off which is why everyone got to sleep in.
Sunoo and  Ni-ki were the first ones that woke up and decided to spend the day outside while Jake convinced Sunghoon and Heeseung to go ice skating so that Jay and Jungwon could spend their day together ( a/n: Jake is the president of Jaywon lmfao).

"Jay, where are you ? " Jungwon asked half asleep.

"I'm in the bathroom getting ready, I didn't want to wake you up."

Jungwon smiled and slowly made his way to the bathroom. While Jay was brushing his teeth, he approached him, put his head on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist.
Jay looked at him and smiled.

"You look so cute after waking up" he said and kissed Jungwon's forehead softly.

"Cute? " Jungwon asked and suddenly smirked.
"Mmhh, let's see about that. "

He slowly moved his hands  below the older's waistline and slid them underneath his joggers.

"Oh so that's what we are doing now, I see" Jay smirked. "Wait a sec , Sunghoon is calling."

"Okay , pick up the phone."

"Don't you dare do anything silly !"

"Of course not hyung.."

Oh no, he called me hyung again... Jay thought.
Hesitantly, he picked up the phone .

"Hey Sunghoon, what's up?"

"Hey , I wanted to ask whether you want to join me, Heeseung and Jake in the ice skating hall? Jake told me that you are busy but I still wanted to make sure you know."

"Well.." Jay tried to answer but was caught off guard by Jungwon who was starting to slowly kiss his neck.

"Jay?"

Jay tried his best not to moan and breathe normally.

"Uhh... I'm bu-busy right now bu-but t-thank you for a-sking..maybe next t-time.. I have to hang u-up now."

"Alright, is everything okay tho ? "

"Y-yes, bye."  Jay hung up.

"What the fuck Jungwon, I totally embarrassed myself just now, why are you do-" Jungwon interrupted him by kissing him fiercely.
In response, Jay bit his lower lip, his tongue pressing against his.
Jungwon's hands were in Jay's hair, his fingers twisting around his silky hair, sharing the older's breath instead of fighting for his own.
He moaned softly as Jay slowly brought his knee up between his legs, pressing on his crotch while continuing to kiss him.
With a groan, Jay's hands worked at the button on Jungwon's trousers. He pulled away from Jungwon's mouth, his wet lips attaching themselves to the younger's collarbones, sucking and kissing, leaving his chest littered with hickeys.

Meanwhile at the ice skating hall :
"He said he was busy" Sunghoon said.

"See, I told you that calling him was useless, you should've listened" Jake replied.

"I know, I know but how come you knew that he was busy? Did he tell you or something? "

"Yeah, he texted me earlier. "

"Ah okay, I see. I suppose he is with Jungwon then ?"

"I suppose so " Jake tried his best to sound casual in order to protect the relationship of Jay and Jungwon.

"Anyways guys, let's have some fun ice skating alright ? Sunghoon, show us what you've got ! " Heeseung pulled them by their shirts and impatiently dragged them on the ice, making Jake and Sunghoon laugh.

Riki and Sunoo were also enjoying their day off despite the paparazzi and sasaengs, buying tons of new clothes and taking pictures of each other in their new fits.

Meanwhile at the dorms:

"I can't believe that you made me do this that early" Jay sighed.

"Oh shut up, don't act like you didn't want it " Jungwon smirked.

"Of course I wanted it. In fact , I wouldn't mind repeating it."

"Mmh, I think we should get dressed now and go out to eat something, I'm starving."

"Alright, at least give me a kiss." Jay pleaded.

Jungwon smiled and gently stroked his hair before leaning down and kissing his soft lips gently.

"I love you, Jungwon. I love you so much, I think I'm going crazy. I want to tell the entire world that I do , I want our members to know, our company, my family, my friends, our fans, everyone. I don't want to hide anymore. "

"I love you too, Jay. I know it's hard and I don't want to hide either but you know how it is. We have no choice.. But hey, at least we can spend time together."

"Yes, I know. C'mon , let's take a shower and get dressed. I have a surprise for you. "

"Sounds amazing, I'm excited already. Do you want to shower first ? "

"No, you can go first, I'll take out my clothes."

"Alright."