Eighth chapter

As the members were gathering in the dance studio, their trainer came in to announce the program of the day.

"Okay guys, as you already know, we have a lot of songs to promote and that means that we will have to work on a lot of new dances as well, but I'm sure that we'll make the best out of it!"

Their trainer then proceeded to turn on the music and showed them the choreography.

"Looking good so far . Uhh Jay and Sunghoon, can you come to the front please ?"

Jay and Sunghoon were confused but went to the front anyways. The rest was interested in what the trainer planned.

"So, I'd like you guys to do a sort of couple dance move here, alright.
Jay will be walking in front of Sunghoon and Sunghoon will then move his hand from Jay's stomach to his neck. After that,  Sunghoon pretends like he is whispering something to Jay while having his hand around his neck and then suddenly let go. "

"Why should we include such a move tho?" Sunghoon asked.

"Well, the management decided that it would be good to include some spice for the fans.
But don't worry, it's not like you have to kiss in front of everyone " the trainer laughingly said.

"Ah, I see, let's spice things up then !" Sunghoon jokingly winked at Jay.

Ni-ki laughed at the sight. "Make sure to really show your chemistry."

"Aishh stop already " Jay laughed and looked at the others. They all seemed to be amused but his smile faded when he saw Jungwon.
Why does he look... mad ? Jay asked himself but was stopped in his thoughts when the music started to play.
Jay looked at Jungwon one last time before practicing the move with Sunghoon.

While the members were cheering them on , Jungwon just stared at Jay and Sunghoon.

Jungwon's POV :
Why does he get to choke Jay ? What is this move anyways. Gosh, Jay looks so hot. It should be me choking him. What am I thinking?? I should stop thinking this way.. but this is getting on my nerves and arousing me at the same time ....

Of course it was Jake, president of Jaywon , who noticed that Jungwon looked off. When he tried to communicate with Jungwon through eye contact, Jungwon quickly put on a smile and waved to signal that everything was alright. But Jake knew this expression too well and could almost feel the tension.
Sunoo, who noticed it, started smirking and kept glancing to Jungwon to see him staring at Jay.
The rest of the members didn't notice anything at all and were too focused on making fun of Jay and Sunghoon.

After Sunghoon and Jay practiced their move, the members were allowed to take a shower and return to their dorms.
Jungwon approached Sunghoon and Jay since he still felt the need to compliment them as the leader .

"Good job today, you guys looked really good doing that move. "

"Thank you " Sunghoon replied and patted his shoulder. "I'll go take a shower now, you guys should do that too. See you !"

"Bye " Jay said.

"Come on, let's take a shower hyung."

Jay was confused since Jungwon spoke formally to him again and used his honorific but was stopped in this thoughts when he was pulled to the bathroom by Jungwon.

What is he doing? Jay wondered.

Jungwon pushed him into an empty bathroom and locked the door.

"Jungwon? Are you ma-"

He was interrupted when Jungwon kissed him roughly and pushed him against the cold wall.
Jungwon took the older's shirt off and began to kiss him again.
Jay didn't have any clue what was going on but he liked it.
He felt his cheeks heating up and mentally slapped himself of embarrassment.
He didn't want to seem flustered by Jungwon and pulled him closer to deepen the kisses.
Jungwon felt a rush of electricity through his body and couldn't get enough of the older.
The water started running , causing their remaining clothes to be drenched.

"God you look so hot right now " Jay managed to say.

Jungwon smirked and grabbed his neck in response and started leaving a trail of hot kisses on his wet skin. Jay couldn't help but moan which aroused Jungwon even more , causing him to bite his neck.

"No one should be choking you except me, you're mine."

Jay smirked,  flipped Jungwon and pushed him against the wall.

"Don't worry, I crave no one's touch except yours . But I'm not going to allow you to dominate me , YOU are mine ! "

Jungwon tried to show dominance but gave up as soon as he felt Jay's wet  lips kissing him , sucking his neck , chest, abs ...

"I've been dreaming to do this ever since you came out of the bathroom with a towel around your waist " Jungwon breathed out ,  grabbed Jay's hair and threw his head back ...