Chapter 7

He twisted the paper clip in his fingers and mused to himself as he continued to pick the drawers lock. Every single drawer in the desk had a key to go with it except this one. Socks smiled in satisfaction as a click rang out and he opened the drawer. Before he opened the drawer to examine the items inside he heard footsteps. He turned his head around and sighed as he realized no one was there.

"Hm Must be in my head then." He joked to himself he turned back and slid open the drawer before he got a good look at what was inside he felt himself getting shoved down. His head hitting the stone bricks that made up the floor with a crack. He snarled and shoved the person away. Reaching back over to the desk without looking he attempted to reach for the dagger he kept with him at all times. His hand slipped and instead of grabbing the sharp knife he missed and it slid across the desk farther from him. He felt pain in his hand as it cut him. He glared at his attacker as he cradled his hand next to his chest. "I thought Laff killed you long ago," He muttered and the person twisted their long blonde-ish brown hair in his finger.

"Well you must have forgot that I can't die, for I am-"

"A god, yeah I get it Muffin." Socks grumbled standing up. "Can you stop acting like you know what you're talking about and tell me what you want?" Socks said, leaning back against the desk.

"I want to know what you're doing here." Muffin responded, "Woolf told me about how some shadowy figure attacked him in the forest and by the looks of it.. It was you wasn't it?" Socks reached his hand up and covered the part of his face covered by shadows.

"So what? He's dead anyways." Socks responded calmly, not showing how he felt. He felt fear flutter in his chest. "Plus I doubt a 14 year old god is any match for me." He said taking a step towards Muffin. Sliding his hands off the table and grabbing the knife with him.

"I know you killed Joocie." Muffin said. Stopping Socks in his tracks.

"W-Well he was in my way," Socks stuttered, he stopped himself and breathed in, "Yeah that's right! He was in my way! How about instead of antagonizing me you leave and I go on about my merry way of getting rid of you guys!" Socks shouted.

"What-"

"You all are a virus, a disease plaquing this planet and its my job to-"

"Wait, hold on hold on. This sounds like what L4FF said at the wedding." Muffin pointed out. Socks bit his lip and sighed.

"Well yeah, what Laff said was right, and I believe him." Socks argued. "And So what if he needed to kill Meme and Wiktora and everyone to drive us apart, I mean would you rather have that or all of you be dead?" Socks asked. Muffin opened his mouth to respond but Socks cut him off, "But see Laff was too soft, he should have just gotten rid of everyone, make sure they all were dead." Socks smiled and stared at the dagger in his hands. "No one can come back if there is no one to come back."

Laff walked up to the school building ecstatic. Hopefully he would meet someone new and get to know them and they would become best friends. He was getting way ahead of himself though it would take time to get used to people. He had been homeschooled all the way until 5th grade and here he was starting 6th grade. He was awkward and wore a gas mask since he was always interested in working with chemicals. Chemicals and robots, that was his thing. He pulled his schedule out of his pocket and stared at it. Having a difficult time looking at it through the lens of his gas mask. He felt himself collide with someone and falling to the floor.

"Hey watch it idiot!" A kid snapped at him. Laff removed his mask and stared at the kid in surprise. He wore a crab hoodie and had black hair and green eyes. "Oh I see why you have this mask on!" The kid exclaimed and ripped the gas mask out of Laffs hands.

"Hey! Give that back!" Laff shouted, his voice raising in pitch.

"Aw you sound like a squeaky toy." The kid said, holding the gas mask above his head. Laff tried to reach up and get it but it was just barely out of his reach.

"Give it back please." Laff begged.

"Hm Not until I try it on." The kid said, pulling back his hood.

"Tbh just give him his mask back," A new voice joined in. The kid Tbh stopped midway and his arms fell to his sides.

"Socksfor1." Tbh grumbled, "Trying to be the hero again huh?" Tbh taunted. Laff turned around and saw the kid they were talking about.

"Again? Cmon Tbh, we all know, and I mean all, know that I'm stronger than you." Socks argued, pointing a gloved hand at Tbh with a smile on his face. Tbh looked away and then with all his might shoved the gas mask into Laff's gut and pushed him over.

"Fine, have it back." Tbh muttered and walked away. Socks walked over to Laff and extended a hand to him.

"Need help getting up?" He asked. Laff excepted his hand and Socks pulled him up. "You probably know by now but my name is Socksfor1, Socks for short-," He said holding back a laugh.

"Im Laff," Laff said as he put his gas mask back on.

"Well then Laff what's your first class?"

"Robotics," Laff responded.

"Bro I love robotics! Same!" Socks exclaimed and he waved his hands at me in a playful way, like Jazz hands. "I'll show you the way to the first class!" he said grabbing Laffs hand and dragging him down the hall.

-------------------------------------------------

I did it are youproud?

Hehe backstory the reason laff framed tbh in this story anyways

K byeee

Words: 1018