The mark

"Hi Alya!" Said Marinette when seeing Alya at lunch break at school.
"Hi girl" Alya responded back.
"Oh hey Nino!" said Adrien with enthusiasm.
"Hi dude-" said Nino but he was cut off by a certain bluenette.
"Everyone, I have some thing to confess."
Everyone looked in awe. Was she going to confess to Adrien, that she loved him?
"You - keep - secrets from us?" asked Adrien, surprised.
"Not big secrets,"Marionette lied. "Those which don't make an effect."
Alya put on a worried look on her face. Was she going to tell everyone that she's Ladybug? Confessing that she's Ladybug may have some serious consequences.
"First, I- I have a mark."
"A mark!?" asked everyone in unison, surprised.
"Yes, a mark. A soulmate mark. It's one of you."
Alya sughed in relief. She was a popular, kind girl - wealthy too now. Some one finding out she was Ladybug would be dangerous as all of Paris knows her.

(A/N - In this AU, she hasn't done a sin - not even stolen Adrien's phone, since she didn't send the message. Wow, mari!)
Adrien blushed. Wait, what am I doing!? Adrien thought. Take a deep breath, she's just a friend, she's just a friend. Better. He was so blind. But how can you blame him?
"B-but... Why would you trust us with this?" Lila and Chloe asked in unison.
"Because. You are all my friends, and I trust you. Just know Chloe, no matter how many times you annoy me, you're my friend. And as for Lila, she's like a sister."
"Awwwwwwww" said everyone as Chloe and Lila blushed. She was sure using the teqnique "So good they can't ignore you" on them, but Chloe and Lila were starting to like her. A warm feeling crept up their veins whenever she was around and they felt close to her.

Yeah pretty short :) I'll try to put more words next chapter. And.. yeah I'll update tommorow or something I guess? But don't be mad if I don't because I have school too :) homework, studies, pressure, exams - yadda yadda you know. Anyway love you and bye!!! Bug out!