At Marinettes house

From : the love of my life 😍😏
To : crush 😘😍
Umm... See Nino...
About that soulmate thing...

From : crush 😘😍
To : the love of my life 😍😏
Yeah... I know Alya. I... Uh... Kind of...
Like you very, very, very much!

From : the love of my life 😍😏
To : crush 😘😍
😳 I like you too Nino! 😳

I sighed dreamily. Then I glanced over to the clock. It was 2:10 PM! I was having so much fun chatting with Marinette and Nino that I forgot about Adri- I mean the time. I rushed to Marinette's house and reached by 2:25.
"So, who's late now, sassy fox?" Mari entertained herself. Little did I know, she would tease me about this later.
"Whatever. Now you tell your thing to Adrien." I said.
"Tell!?" She literally screeched. "I'd rather text him."
"Then do it!" I shot back.
"But.. uh- no i~"
"No buts, no UHs and AAHs and EHHs and EEEEs and WOAHs and OHHs. Just tell him. Like I did. "
"Just because its easy for you doesn't mean its easy for me." Mari fake pouted.
I came closer to her, then whispered in her ear, "I thought Miss. Ladybug had more confidence than foxes."
That seemed to do it. Next second, she was off. She grabbed her phone to prove me right.

From : Mari
To : Adrienn
Hi Adrien!

He came online in a minute.

From : Adrienne
To : Mari
Hi! Sorry, my fencing class just ended. Yeah? Something you wanted to say?

From: Mari
To : Adrienn
Have... By any chance you got your... Soul mate mark?

From : Adrienn
To : Mari
Umm..why would you be interested? 😳 Like yes but I can't see it its on my back

From: Adrienn
To : Mari
Hey mari and obviously alya this is nino from Adrien's phone, yes he has got his mark and its on his shoulder, he knows but is just too embarrassed to say it, your lucky mari.

From : Mari
To : Adrienn
Ohh! Umm..

"No umms!" I scolded mari.
"Fine!" She said. She changed the message to

From : Mari
To : Adrienn
Ohh! Yeah we are soulmates I'm going to be straightforward honest with you I was, am and will be in love with you since the first day we met because you... Gave me an umbrella. Pretty weird right? And the only way I am confident with you is this stupid phone. Even more ridiculous. So hi soulmate let's start a new life I'm tired of being friend zoned this is a long message so SHUT UP and accept the fact that I am your soulmate and not this mysterious 'girl you're in love with'

From : Adrienn
To : Mari
😳 umm

From : Mari
To : Adrienn
I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.

From : Adrienn
To : Mari
Its okay.
I uh like you too.
Wait no that last part was nino from my Side ~

A/N Meh I know there was nothing so grand in the reveal and it was more like confess last chapter but anyway let's forget that I just found a good name and as for this chapter nah just the point nothing fancy nothing cool