The string

Two months later
Mari POV
Nobody talked to Adrien, in order to help me. I felt bad for him, but the stubborn heart in my chest was still upset till this day, he broke my fragile heart. So I decided to text him.
From : Mari
To : Adrien
Hi Adrien,
I hope things aren't awkward between us. You love someone else and rightly so. However, soulmates, being soulmates, don't ever change. If you change your mind, I'm always here.

From : Adrien
To : Mari
Hi Mari,
I should be the one asking if things are awkward between us, but I already know that they are. Anyway, thanks for being here for me and uh stay safe, kay? With those akumatizations and stuff, please don't get akumatized because I broke your heart..
And I would love you... If the girl I love wasn't in my life. But she is, and she's just so awesome I can't help it. I'm a horrible friend, I'm sorry.

From: Mari
To: Adrien
Yeah, um you stay stafe too. You may be a horrible friend (VERY rarely) but you are a perfect lover and the girl you love must be very lucky. And let's make things less awkward. Friends?

From : Adrien
To : Mari
Aww, how flattering! And yes, let's be *sigh* friends. You know, I wish we could be more than that but she's so perfect.

From : Alya
To : Adrien, Marinette
She's perfect doesn't mean she's perfect for you, mister just a friend!

From : Adrien
To: Alya, Marinette
😳 how did you enter?

From : Alya
To : Adrien, Marinette
Max helped me hack into your private.

From : Marinette
To : Adrien, Alya
Ouch! Our privacy!

While texting with my fingers, I noticed the string on my little finger and pulled it, but it was tangled with obstacles and I wasn't strong enough to pull so tight Adrien would come flying here. That would we really funny, if he actually came like that. It would be hilarious but the first time we would meet in person after the heartbreak. While I was in my thoughts, I heard a small tap on the window. I looked up to see...

"Chat Noir? What are you doing here? Don't you have like, great, important superhero-iy stuff to do?" I asked. He chuckled slightly.
"Heroes' life isn't as stressful as it seems. I hang out as Chat Noir multiple times without needing an akuma attack. But my civillan life is hard, and Ladybug always rejects me. My mother, I lost her at a young age. My father is overprotective but distant. All these emotions mixed makes it overwhelming and I'm also afraid I'll get akumatized. I just needed someone like you to listen to my problems and try to solve them, yet not try to find out my identity." he explained, sitting next to me. I bit my lip. He already had been akumatized, but hey, atleast he's trying not to again. 
"I'm so sorry about your parents." I said. After a pause, I continued, putting on an act, "About Ladybug...do you have any idea why she rejects you?"
"She says she likes someone else."
"Do you know what's so great in this boy that you don't have?"
"He's just her type."

"What if... this  boy... was putting on an act, because... he was forced to, and wasn't actually her type?" I said, trying to give a little hint.
"What do you mean?"
"What if, Chat Noir, that boy is your civillan form, is what I mean!?" I said in a french accent. Then I covered my mouth realising what I just said. That couldnt be true. Adrien and Chat - not a pair. He widened his eyes. I couldn't stop myself from screaming, " And then she, in her civillan form loved your civillan form but you said you loved someone else, who was Ladybug, but then again, Ladybug loved some one else which was you! Your civillan form! Idiot!"

You thought this paragraph ^^ was real? Hehe no of course not yet. I'm just pulling your leg.

You - this is it. Your last breath.

ME - *Screams in french*