Chapter 1: Return of the Order (Part 1)

Ivor: This is a story of a guy named Jesse. Once Upon a Time, Jesse and his friends lived a simple in a village, they started out in a treehouse, looking up to their idols who were most likely made of "lairs". But one day, an evil Wither Storm threatened to destroy the world and almost torn the world apart. Jesse and his friends joined Gabriel on a journey to bring his friends back together to defeat the Wither Storm. But thanks to Jesse, the world was saved a new group of real heroes were born and were named the New Order of the Stone. After that, they went on new adventures like Sky City, a Killer Mansion, Crown Mesa, the Games and defeating the Admin, also known as Romeo. So, where are these heroes now you ask? Well, this is what this story's about... 

Then the story begins, as Jesse, Lluna and Petra were just waking up from their shelter

Jesse: Morning Petra. 

Petra: Morning Jesse. 

Lluna: (bleats

Jesse: Wanna go outside? 

Lluna: (bleats happily

Jesse: Okay, but first, we should have our breakfast. You know, Stampy always has his cake from Breakfast. 

Petra: Why's that? I mean, Cake is really unhealthy. 

Jesse: Well, Stampy is a cake love, according to Stacy. I wonder how they're doing in Beacontown. 

Petra: Yeah, it's been a year. You think Beacontown's alright? 

Jesse: I'm sure everything's fine. Lukas said he's moved in and Radar is in charge now. 

Petra: Well, that's good. Besides, with Lukas, Jack and Nurm standing guard, I'm sure everything will be okay.

Jesse: Me too. 

Jesse, Petra and Lluna eat their breakfast and then get ready to start the day by getting their weapons' ready

Petra: Ready for another adventure? 

Jesse: I sure am. 

Jesse, Petra and Lluna go outside for another adventure. Later on, they found themselves at a strange temple

Petra: Wow, what is this? 

Jesse: Looks like a temple, but I've never seen anything like this one. 

Petra: Well, whatever it is, wanna go in? 

Jesse: Sure. I wonder what's inside. 

Petra: Well, what a good thing we have a treasure sniffing llama on our side. 

Lluna: (grins) 

Jesse: Now, let's be careful. 

Jesse, Petra and Lluna go inside the temple and look all around the place

Petra: Wow, what is this place. 

Jesse: I wonder what this lever does. Stay back you 2, I want you 2 getting hurt. 

Petra: Right. 

Petra and Lluna stay back of the lever and Jesse pulls it and opens another room

Petra: Wow, what is this? 

Jesse: That right there like a crystal. 

Petra: Be careful Jesse, remember the time you found the gauntlet Romeo left for you. 

Jesse goes closer to crystal and picks it up and the crystal starts to glow weirdly

Jesse: Huh?