Chapter 12: Rivalry Week

A week later after the events from the last chapter.

In Beacontown, Radar was looking after Lluna while they were looking after Beacontown

Radar: Well, things have been very stressful lately. 

Lluna: (snorts

Radar: Your telling me. 

Axel: Hey Radar. 

Radar: Hey Axel, hey Olivia. How are things going? 

Olivia: Stressful. 

Axel: Yeah, Boom Town has gotten even more crazier and I decided to leave. 

Olivia: Yeah, Calvin even said that Ellegaard has been missing for a long time.

Radar: I really hope nothing bad has happened to them.

Axel: It feels like the Portal Hallway again. You know what I mean? 

Olivia: Yeah. 

Radar: Well me and Lluna are gonna get back to work. 

Later, Stella was talking to Aiden about Rivalry Week

Aiden: Rivalry Week? 

Stella: It's a week where everyone in Champion City, such as myself, competes with their arch-enemy. 

Aiden: Really? Interesting? Have any rivals? 

Stella: Well, not since Jesse saved the world. 

Aiden: We're you seriously Jesse's rival before? 

Stella: On my side, pretty much. But on his side, he was just playing along. 

Aiden: Guess you weren't so villainous as I was. 

Stella: I mean, no one wants to compete with me anymore. And ever since everyone moved here from our ruined Champion City, everyone's been friendly. 

Aiden: Well, I had to leave Boom Town because I was tired of my house being blown up all the time by Nohr. 

Stella: So Nohr is your rival? 

Aiden: Got that right. Never make enemies with a griefer. 

Stella: Thanks for the advice. I never will. But about Redstonia? 

Aiden: Well, the people there are normally friendly. But when you talk to Schoolboy or Disco Mickey, your in for a bad treat. 

Stella: Well, I'm trying to find rivals for rivalry week? 

Aiden: Hey, uh... why not I pretend to be your rival? 

Stella: Really? 

Aiden: Yeah, I mean, I know how being a rival is like and I know how to act like one. Even before the Order, I even was a bully to Jesse's gang. Lukas tries to talk me out of it, but I do it endlessly. And when they became the Order, I was jealous and I took over his group and we became the Blaze Rods. We nearly destroyed a city and got arrested afterwards, but then we redeemed ourselves.

Stella: Great idea rival! 

At Jack and Nurm's shop

Jack: Well Nurm, have any idea where they may be? 

Nurm: (mumbles)

Jack: What do you mean no? 

Nurm: (mumble)

Jack: (sigh) We better find them soon. I'm worried about them. 

At Nell's house, Nell was with Stampy, Stacy, Anthony, Milo, Binta and Em as they were worrying about Jesse, Petra and Lukas