Chapter 13: Lost Ship

Weeks later after Hit the Target's attack on Beacontown, Jesse, Petra, Lukas, Ivor, Gabriel and Ellegaard were hiding out in a cave

Ivor: So what are we doing in here? 

Jesse: We need to find a way to stop the Piglin King. Otherwise the world will end. 

Ellegaard: By the way, you never told us what the Piglin King is planning. 

Jesse: Well, it happened when we were freezed. 

~Flashback~

When Jesse was freezed by Hit the Target, the Piglin King goes into his mind

Jesse: Huh? Where am I? 

The Piglin King: Hello Jesse... remember me? 

Jesse: The Piglin King. 

The Piglin King: (laughs evilly) Looks like I made it into your mind. So easy, isn't it? 

Jesse: What do you want? 

The Piglin King: I want the Emerald Sword. With that, it will finally regain my full power! 

Jesse: Wait, I thought it was suppose to charge the Machine? 

The Piglin King: Actually, my powers were the key all along! Do you see this glass? It's no ordinary colored glass! I'll be using a power glass that will help take over this world! And soon, it will be destroyed! 

Jesse: Wait, are you using--

The Piglin King: A beacon? Just try to stop. Stop if you can! 

~Flashback ends~

Lukas: Wow, that sound bad. 

Ellegaard: A powerful Beacon? How is that even possible? 

Jesse: I don't know. But we need to stop him. 

Then, the crystal pops out and Steve (the goat) comes out of it

Jesse: Steve? 

Steve: Hello Jesse. I heard about the Piglin King... 

Petra: About how he's gonna take over the world? 

Steve: He's gonna do more than that if you guys don't do something about it. 

Gabriel: But what do we do? 

Steve: Let me show you... 

Steve shows the gang a map to a wrecked ship

Steve: This is my old ship. I have something called "the Starshield"...

Ivor: Hey, I have armor called that.

Steve: And I've seen Jesse wear it a couple of times. Anyway... there's a potion there I call, "the Potion of Light". 

Petra: Potion of Light? 

Steve: I hid this in the Starshield so no one would be able to use that power for bad. 

Lukas: Who would wanna use that power for bad? 

Steve: A long time ago, before I was turned a goat, me and my friends were making our way to the Sea Temple. But the Admin came destroyed our boat... I wasn't able to save my friends in time. Alex survived... others weren't so lucky. 

Ellegaard: But how did you guys survived? 

Steve: Another Admin named Fred saved us. We tried to help fight Romeo and stop him from destroying the world bellow the bedrock... but things didn't work out. Fred died... took Xara's powers away. As for me, I was stuck in this body for many years. Me and Alex got separated. We haven't seen each other for many years.