h.k x s.yn - you're back?

(the song is completely unrelated but sounds very good with this....comment heavily lovelies and let me know that you're reading <333)

yuna's pov

the fact that college is hard, is very true

the fact that college is hard, is very true. junior year is even worse. and being 21, is hard!!

but the best thing is that, i finish off my work quick, so i have free time. 

i get free at 5 pm, and then i hang out with my roommates, yujin ahn and wonyoung jang. 

well, yujin unnie is my unnie, and wonyoung is younger than me. 

we mostly go out watch movies, shop, go to yujin unnie's boyfriend's cafe, go to the arcade, have fun at our dorm and we have a lot of fun. 

yujin unnie's dating seungmin oppa. wonyoung currently likes one of our seniors, his name's jeongin. 

wonyoung and i are friends with a lot of people in college. yujin unnie isn't very sociable, but she's very sweet though. she's a 3 months elder than me, wonyoung's 8 months younger than me. 

it's august right now, meaning summer holidays are over, and college has started. it's been a week since college started, and it's actually going really nice. and it's friday today, so even more fun. 

yujin unnie, wonyoung and I are going to the seungmin oppa's cafe today. 

classes were finished at 3 pm, and homework was finished by 5 pm. all of us changed and walked to the cafe, which was only 10 minutes from our dorm.

wonyoung was walking in the middle, i was walking on her left and yujin unnie on her right. "wonyoung-ah, why are you so dressed up?" unnie asked her. "well, you know. jeongin oppa's gonna be there," wonyoung said while smiling.

i smiled at her, "our baby's grown up," yujin unnie said while wiping fake tears and wonyoung blushed. "i heard there's new joinee at the cafe," wonyoung said, brushing off the previous topic. 

"yeah, seungmin told me about him," Yujin unnie said. "he's half american. a year elder than me," she said. "well, we must find somebody for yuna unnie soon," wonyoung said while smirking at me.

it isn't him, is it?

but before i could reply, we noticed that we had reached the cafe. we opened the door and went in. "what do you guys want to have? i'll pay," i said. "well, if you are paying, then i'll have a caramel mocha and  french fries," wonyoung said. 

"i'll spare you for next time and have a slice of red velvet pastry," yujin unnie said. "okay, i'll be right back," i said. 

i went to order. "hi, I would like a -" "yuna?!" "kai?!"

so it is him.... 

"why are you here?" he asked. "well, it's a cafe, and everybody can come here. plus, my unnie's boyfriend owns the place," i said, pointing at yujin unnie who was talking to wonyoung, while finding a table to sit. 

"Oh, well.. what would you like to have?" he asked. what is he doing here? "i'll have a caramel mocha, french fries, a slice of red velvet pastry and a small pepperoni pizza," i said, trying to not look at his face.

he has light pink hair now, plus he's really tall now. "cash or card?" he asked. "Umm..cash," i said and gave him the money. 

he gave me the bill and said, "your order number is 3A4, i will call your order number and you just need to collect your order," and i nodded, and went back to our table. 

"hey!! yuna!!" i heard kai call me. i had just turned around to walk to the table, till he called me. i walked to the counter. "can we catch up sometime later," he asked. "are you in college around here?" "i'll be joining jeongin's college," he said. "well then, I hope to see you around campus," i said and walked away, trying very hard to hold my squeals in. 

i walked back to the table and sat beside yujin unnie with a smile, wonyoung sitting in front of me. "why are you so happy?" yujin unnie asked. "nothing," i said, still smiling. 

"you were 'ordering' for quite long, did anything happen?" wonyoung asked. "well, I know that guy, and he asked me if we could catch up," i said, trying best to not smile. "what did you say?!" yujin unnie asked. 

"i told him i'd see him around campus," i said, and wonyoung squealed. "where's seungmin? he told me he'd be here with jeongin. he took an off today," yujin unnie said, looking at the door of the cafe. 

about two minutes later, the door of the cafe opened and it was seungmin oppa. "seungmin!" yujin unnie exclaimed and ran to hug him. seungmin oppa hugged her back. she pecked his lips, and then he kissed her. 

while me and Wonyoung watched like we were third wheeling. then jeongin oppa appeared from behind them, "guys, break it up!" he yelled, and sat beside wonyoung, and then seungmin oppa and yujin unnie broke there 'little' kiss. 

"order No. 3A4," i heard Kai say, so i went to the counter and got everything to the table. wonyoung looked at her fries and then at jeongin, "would you like some?" she asked him. "sure, thanks."

seungmin oppa and yujin unnie were sitting on the table which was on my left, it was a two seater one. 

wonyoung and jeongin oppa were talking, seungmin oppa and yujin unnie were talking with each other, and I felt weird. I didn't even take a bite of my pizza. 

"wonyoung-ah, i'm going for a walk outside. i'll meet you guys at the dorm," i said. 

i saw Kai leaving the cafe, i ran to catch up with him. "Kai!" i exclaimed. he turned around and saw me, i walked towards him and said, "do you want to catch up right now?" "sure," he replied. "let's go the arcade," I said and took his hand. 

it feels good to see him, it feels good to hold his hand. seeing him smile at me like he used to when we were together before high school ended. 

maybe if i don't let go easily, i'll be able to hold onto him. 

"i missed you," he mumbled, but i heard it. "i missed you more," i mumbled, and he smiled at me before tightening his grip on my head. 

Well, i guess the term is starting of kinda well, isn't it?